2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was looking for a 13 myself, but I copped a 12 with hopes that they are a lil roomy.  If I get a chance to buy a 13 I will, at that point I'd sell the 12 for what I paid for them.  I have no problems with that at all.  The peeps in this forum are so much more laid back than those in the Jordan forums.  I'm beginning to like it here more and more!!!  Thanks for doing what it is a forum like this is designed to do!  
hahahha yeah im most likely in the jordan forum but i like this more! NO DRAMA!!! Let's help each other out!!!

Just saw the WPF in person. I Was iffy on them before but damn they are clean...sold me on them.

Still on the hunt for a pair of Krampus in my size for a decent price though...

Once again this thread comes thru. Mc rads premier 11.5 they still got a few sizes left. 120 shipped. Thx guys

Premier is doing phone order for nike sb Mc Rad if you guys need a pair....
good look on the info. I didn't cop from there but it's great that you shared and let everyone know so that they could. Everyone, keep in mind to support your local though!
Cop the 12 and trade up remove the insole. I know a few friends who wear 13 and can still work with the 12 in an SB dunk.
LMAO!!! That's how I know you're not new to this! That's that old school wisdom right there. Generally in SB, you can go up 1 1/2 size and down 1 1/2 size if you snatch that insole out. 
Funny you should mention the Shrimps, I tried to cop them from caliroots, but they won't take any online or phone orders, in store only,  They have them on the site though, on sale at that, what a rip off!!!
The Shrimps were a hella low key SUPER QS drop. There's so many BIG SB accounts I know that didn't even get the Shrimps. The leather on it was SO dope and most people passed because there wasn't much hype around it. I only know of 3 shops in the LA area that even got them, and they only got 1 size run, which is crazy.

Sidenote: I swear NT really needs to let up on the limit for reps. I want to be able to give more reps in this thread because SO many people deserve it! Now I gotta be all stingy with the reps. 
mean.gif

Haha I knew something must have dropped when I saw 40+ new posts in this thread since this morning. Congrats to all who wanted them and copped.

Yes i got the shrimps and they were/are one of my favorite pick-ups of 2012 they were also fairly to get at my local spot as are all of the QS... 

I know its VERY LONG SHOT but do you guys think that any US stores will accept international orders?? I mean my local skate shops don't get **** and travelling to

London basically costs the same as shipping from the US 

am i the only person that didn't like the color/material choice of nike check on the WPF?
I think that was what made them really pop. I think CNCPTS did a excellent on them. What material would you have used? 
Word. Is it possible that they didn't produce a 13? seems like premier should have gotten one if they did...
I'm VERY sure Premier got a 13. The thing is, they are a HUGE SB carrier there. Their core customers are just as crazy about SB as we are. Sizes fly out of there quick.
I was looking for a 13 myself, but I copped a 12 with hopes that they are a lil roomy.  If I get a chance to buy a 13 I will, at that point I'd sell the 12 for what I paid for them.  I have no problems with that at all.  The peeps in this forum are so much more laid back than those in the Jordan forums.  I'm beginning to like it here more and more!!!  Thanks for doing what it is a forum like this is designed to do!  
Yeah, it's all good in here homie. I STAY in here and most def try to keep out of the JB forum. TOO much drama and beefing about nothing there. One of the craziest threads I've seen in a long time was the "Jordan BRED XI" thread. All types of stupid crap going on in there. 
laugh.gif

I know its VERY LONG SHOT but do you guys think that any US stores will accept international orders?? I mean my local skate shops don't get **** and travelling to

London basically costs the same as shipping from the US 
Here's 3 HUGE overseas SB retailers. Look through their site/order and  give them a call and see what they can do for you!

http://www.scenepreston.com/41-nike-sb

http://endemicskatestore.com/store/...h_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=nike

http://www.flatspot.com/collections/nike-sb

I'm VERY sure Premier got a 13. The thing is, they are a HUGE SB carrier there. Their core customers are just as crazy about SB as we are. Sizes fly out of there quick.
thats what I thought... Maybe they just had em on lock for a local customer

thats what I thought... Maybe they just had em on lock for a local customer
It could be that, or it could be that somebody just came in there a swooped them up. But again, keep your eyes peeled to the thread because I KNOW they'll be more chances for you to cop them here soon. 

I think part of why its so chill in here is its a Niche market. Its really word of mouth for release dates there isnt a footlocker release calendar to check and it honestly feels good to help people who love a shoe as much as you do who arent going to resell etc. Its part of the reason that I have refocused on SB as well as diversifying my collection with Adidas and Reebok that passion that was there for JB, Nike just does not seem to be there in the community anymore.

I think part of why its so chill in here is its a Niche market. Its really word of mouth for release dates there isnt a footlocker release calendar to check and it honestly feels good to help people who love a shoe as much as you do who arent going to resell etc. Its part of the reason that I have refocused on SB as well as diversifying my collection with Adidas and Reebok that passion that was there for JB, Nike just does not seem to be there in the community anymore.

I totally agree with you. Most "JB heads" have NO clue about the shoes they're buying. They buy them because it says "Jordan". To be a SB head means you're buying shoes because of the story or the inspired colorway. And, like you said, due to the fact that there's no releases calender, which keeps it SUPER interesting for me, people can't just MAP out stuff. Plus the SB resale value (unless you're talking Grey box or Supreme) really isn't all that great.

I totally agree with you. Most "JB heads" have NO clue about the shoes they're buying. They buy them because it says "Jordan". To be a SB head means you're buying shoes because of the story or the inspired colorway. And, like you said, due to the fact that there's no releases calender, which keeps it SUPER interesting for me, people can't just MAP out stuff. Plus the SB resale value (unless you're talking Grey box or Supreme) really isn't all that great.
I feel like SB's are WAYYYY under appreciated in the resell market. Which is fine with me. Makes it so the hypebeasts can't jump on em and snag up all the pairs to make a quick $$$. The quality on the Premium SB's are bar none nike's top quality shoe. These new release J's are WACK (Except the QS 4's) lol

This thread is 
nthat.gif
.  What I love about Sb's is they are truly made to be worn. Extremely comfortable and after wearing them an entire day you can pop them back in a box without worrying about   them looking beat. Oh and the designs and colorways are crazy. To think of taking one shoe  and expressing creativity by using a variety of materials and colorways. 

This thread is 
nthat.gif
.  What I love about Sb's is they are truly made to be worn. Extremely comfortable and after wearing them an entire day you can pop them back in a box without worrying about   them looking beat. Oh and the designs and colorways are crazy. To think of taking one shoe  and expressing creativity by using a variety of materials and colorways. 
You got it. I know JB does it with the AJ1 and Nike has made countles AF1's with stories and themes.. But nothing that has touched the amount of thought that alot of the SB's have been blessed with.

I haven't received an email yet. I want to see them with the black laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom