2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Great info guys, hopefully we see more trickling in as the weeks go by. I need a pair in my life. Called premier but got an answering machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking out, I was able to cop a 12, if they don't fit, I will trade up!  Thanks for the heads up and the removing the sole idea.

Good looking out, I was able to cop a 12, if they don't fit, I will trade up!  Thanks for the heads up and the removing the sole idea.
Congrats. This is a really special shoe. I havent seen a QS(that is not a store exclusive release) Have custom Tongue branding and insoles since the Shrimps.

Funny you should mention the Shrimps, I tried to cop them from caliroots, but they won't take any online or phone orders, in store only,  They have them on the site though, on sale at that, what a rip off!!!

Just got thru with premier and ordered my 9.5. This thread is sooo clutch, really appreciate the love and info.

So if Premier ships today we should have some on feet pics on Friday. Anyone get an email back from them yet? I get mad nervous with phone orders.

I
So if Premier ships today we should have some on feet pics on Friday. Anyone get an email back from them yet? I get mad nervous with phone orders.
I live in Michigan . I will be in Grand Rapids tomorrow for work. I will post pics as soon as I pick up. I haven't received my email but they did withdrawn funds already. With premier we should be good though. I haven't heard any horror stories regarding them.

Last edited:
I
I live in Michigan . I will be in Grand Rapids tomorrow for work. I will post pics as soon as I pick up. I haven't received my email but they did withdrawn funds already. With premier we should be good though. I haven't heard any horror stories regarding them.
Word. Same money is out of the account no email yet but Premier does have a good rep. Thanks for the info.

Word. Is it possible that they didn't produce a 13? seems like premier should have gotten one if they did...
I was looking for a 13 myself, but I copped a 12 with hopes that they are a lil roomy.  If I get a chance to buy a 13 I will, at that point I'd sell the 12 for what I paid for them.  I have no problems with that at all.  The peeps in this forum are so much more laid back than those in the Jordan forums.  I'm beginning to like it here more and more!!!  Thanks for doing what it is a forum like this is designed to do!  

Back
Top Bottom