2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I'm stoked on these McRads, I got my first pair of Janoski' s as well, well my lady got them for me. They are probably my favorite shoes to skate in or just rock casual. Oh and one of the homies hooked me up with some free Nike ish.

It's funny how you guys are on the topic of the rubbish that goes on with JB. I was in that section of the forum and was laughing at some of the post. (Majority of them) then I exited & went on sneakernews only to see what's new in Nike sb news. When I go on a website to search for shoes I usually look up Nike sb' s, some air max' s of all sorts and that's about it. There are some Jordan's that catch my eye. Usually only the QS' s. Due to the fact that materials used on JB' s gr' s are crap. But trying to cop some QS jays. Efff that ish dude. I live in phoenix & releases here are pretty chill. The only release I heard of getting roudy was the concord release. (Of course) kinda crazy how you can even see the differences with the vibes & ish on the web/forum. Any who yeah this section of the forum is chill. Now here's some flicks.

So I just talked to a shop owner who is getting these. They told me Nike had an internal problem and there will not be any size 13's for these. Apparently 8-12 is what is available.

So I just talked to a shop owner who is getting these. They told me Nike had an internal problem and there will not be any size 13's for these. Apparently 8-12 is what is available.
I don't know about that info man. That doesn't make sense.

Anyway, has anyone seen this picture?

HE'S ON THE INSOLE! SB you have done your JOB!!!!

Last edited:
Lol, damn.  When a thread jumps it usually means something big happened.

Will give Premier a call tomorrow, but I doubt they'll have a 11.5.  If anything, I'll hold off until a few more shops get 'em.  Need to force myself to stop buying 12+ shoes a month anyways.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Whats happenin' SB Dunk thread. Hope all is well.

Digging those 'McRads'. Much happier with those than those low top samples that popped up a few weeks ago.

Haven't heard about that size 13 deal panda. Some SB reps throw things out of their *** sometimes to shift allocations to other parts of their region though. Also, a lot of small shops prefer to load up on sizes 9-12. I know a lot of owners that don't bother ordering size 13s because they can't risk them ending up on a sale rack months down the road.

If anyone missed out on the sequoia's, premier has them on sale for 59 bucks before shipping.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=15639

Stay fly, SB Dunk heads.

Well this is directly from the shop via their Nike rep:

it has something to do with the way the size matrix was applied to the sku. Whoever entered it used one that went from size 0-12 and that's it. Then when it came to filling in what would be made they started at 8(like normal for this kind of qs) and could only go to 12.

Haven't heard about that size 13 deal panda. Some SB reps throw things out of their *** sometimes to shift allocations to other parts of their region though. Also, a lot of small shops prefer to load up on sizes 9-12. I know a lot of owners that don't bother ordering size 13s because they can't risk them ending up on a sale rack months down the road.

I just heard it today when talking to the owner of a shop. I thought they were kidding, but they were serious. It's the first ive heard of Nike having such an issue as well. They wanted 13's as they sell well at their shop and there are 0 to be found. We shall see soon enough when the shops start receiving them.

My shop says they will most likely have them in next week which is good...kinda bummed that they arent a flat tongue. But this is overall a great shoe from the concept to the appearance B)

Anyway, has anyone seen this picture?

HE'S ON THE SOLE! SB you have done your JOB!!!!
Now THIS is how you do a "Black History Month" shoe.

And I just noticed that there's still some red/black/green in the shoe as well.  I won't be buying the shoe myself but very dope idea and execution.

Does anyone know any places that still have  some shrimps or levis? (black) 

Or would my best luck be ebay?

Last edited:
Heres a question for everyone. If you could cop the Miss Piggy's, Shrimps or 3m's for retail, which would you pick?

NEED those birch/grey/red suede joints. im guessing they dont have much hype, if any @ all for that matter.

def lookin for a sale or one of those sleeper ebay auctions...

Heres a question for everyone. If you could cop the Miss Piggy's, Shrimps or 3m's for retail, which would you pick?

For me it will be the 3M joints, I'm not big on lows and I don't know which ones are 'ms piggys' but the 3M are great to wear casually.

Can anyone tell me why the 3M box price is more than other QS? The mcrads are only 112$ compared to 130$ for the 3M's.

For me it will be the 3M joints, I'm not big on lows and I don't know which ones are 'ms piggys' but the 3M are great to wear casually.

Can anyone tell me why the 3M box price is more than other QS? The mcrads are only 112$ compared to 130$ for the 3M's.

They designate some as premium and others not. Premium will carry the higher price tag. 3M were a premium release and the Mcrads are not.

Ms Piggys were made fun of since release and generally can be found without spending much. Shrimps will be a little more but 3Ms will be the easiest and cheapest to find. Note the shrimps are the nicer of the quality. The problem with the 3M dunk is the creasing of the toe. Then again it's just an SB :smile:

Nice...too bad that they don't have a sz 12.

And I'm STILL looking for Entourages...sigh...lol

Premier had a restock of the Entourage about a month ago. No 12 though, I had also tried. Pretty random though for such a late restock of the shoe.

Noob guess says because of the 3m material they retail higher maybe. Theyre starting this heavy on alotta newer nike and jb. Just a guess from me tho.

Back
Top Bottom