2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Make the whole shoe suede, make that swoosh black....gucci lows ez money...but like everything in life, its gift and a curse b/c the hype would begin again.

I love those BHM dunk lows. I really don't know why, just look real smooth to me.
Me too. As long as they are relatively easily attainable for retail, I will probably be copping. I like the contrast of the materials used from front to back.

Make the whole shoe suede, make that swoosh black....gucci lows ez money...but like everything in life, its gift and a curse b/c the hype would begin again.
I doubt it. I think the hype would be short lived. The Gucci/RESN high came out and after they released they were only reselling for 30 bucks over retail around me. SB doesn't resell great at all. No one would care.

Last edited:
Those look dope ill let the young cats rock those
Dont think i could pull em off anymore but the swoosh looks cool-it pops off the shoe

Brooklyn Projects said they will have Mcrads end of next week. They usually do phone orders on releases. Have to wait and see.

Last edited:
MI peeps, releasing sometime next week at this local:

Refuge Skateboard Shop

Address: 24334 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124

Phone:frown:313) 277-5283

Thanks for the pics, I like them with black laces. Its a type of shoe that speaks for itself, a plain shirt and a pair of jeans.

Dope pics of the McRads.

There's nothing to really pull off with those Verse, lol.  All things considered, it's a very simple shoe.  Definitely copping.

my fully laced laces finally came in for my wpf. here's a quick pic for everyone. i think they look pretty close to the OG concepts laces.

To my Philly,NJ Delaware SB heads Kinetic Release info and free party.
[h3]Sat FEB 9th 10 AM.  Chuck Treece and his Band MCrad get there own NIke SB quickstrike release.  Feb 1984 Chuck was the first Black Skateboarder to get a Thrasher Cover .  Epic dude, epic shoe.  Chuck grew up in Delaware and now lives in Philadelphia skating and playing music.[/h3][h4]Come out Sat Night for a Shoe release Party and Free Mcrad show![/h4][h4]1702 Alter St. Philadelphia 19146[/h4]

To my Philly,NJ Delaware SB heads Kinetic Release info and free party.
[h3]Sat FEB 9th 10 AM.  Chuck Treece and his Band MCrad get there own NIke SB quickstrike release.  Feb 1984 Chuck was the first Black Skateboarder to get a Thrasher Cover .  Epic dude, epic shoe.  Chuck grew up in Delaware and now lives in Philadelphia skating and playing music.[/h3]

[h4]Come out Sat Night for a Shoe release Party and Free Mcrad show![/h4]

[h4]1702 Alter St. Philadelphia 19146[/h4]

That's so DOPE!!! You guys will get to meet him and get a free show! Man I wish I could be there.

Back
Top Bottom