2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

posted on SN

& Gatzby, great info on that coupon code...copped those black/purple lows for $70 shipped ($18 shipping to CA)

Last edited:
FRESH info there, Gatzby. Good look.
Lookin' good. Not sure If I'm sold just yet. Too many other pairs that I'm eyeing this spring.

But whats up with the bathroom sink photoshoot lol
LMAO!!! WHAT IS with the sink photo though? I don't think the sole is clear, so that might help with the yellowing that the SJ SBs had. I'm not totally sold either. 

Just came in from Premier!

LMAO!!! WHAT IS with the sink photo though? I don't think the sole is clear, so that might help with the yellowing that the SJ SBs had. I'm not totally sold either. 
True. Sole is identical to the Petoskey Stone's. Curious if these will be final release or if they go back to the clear sole. I also agree if they go this route, it's to prevent the yellowing.

McRads are looking pretty dope on feet... didn't like them before, but now... wow :smokin
I'm passing on Concords.... I'm still hoping for a Bratrud release

McRads are looking pretty dope on feet... didn't like them before, but now... wow :smokin
I'm passing on Concords.... I'm still hoping for a Bratrud release

Ah yes, the April 20th release. Almost forgot about it. I wonder what it'll look like this year. That Cheech and Chong was garbage IMO.

Wow, even a BHM Bruin? Well damn SB you're going all the way.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Gatzby.... 1+ Repped.... Copped mint/red lows for 69$ shipped to CA.

Damn missed out on those mints...was gonna try making a dope custom with those.Thanks for the info though....

I know alot of people dont like them but that colorway is fresh
Yeh, Im not crazy about the silo, but the colorway is too nice to pass up for that price 
nthat.gif
 Great spring, shorts weather sneaker imo. I wear a 9.5 in most sneaks (NB, Asics, Jordan) but a 10 in SB dunks. Im hoping these run the same as dunks and don't look too big. They only had a 10, no 9.5. 
posted on SN

& Gatzby, great info on that coupon code...copped those black/purple lows for $70 shipped ($18 shipping to CA)
These will be copped. Simple, clean look. Just how I like my SB's.

FRESH info there, Gatzby. Good look.
Lookin' good. Not sure If I'm sold just yet. Too many other pairs that I'm eyeing this spring.

But whats up with the bathroom sink photoshoot lol
like what. New info on SBs have been slow unless I look at the wrong websites. I only want the all red with the white Nike check so far. Even then I dont like the mesh or whatever is on the side.
I will probably cop those even tho I hate lows. It seems all my favorite colorways in this shoe are lows these days and they damage too easy. the tip of the ankleguard always bust on my lows :smh:r

But I have to say I am still not impressed with SBs as a whole these days. But they are getting better

Last edited:
Currently these are my most anticipated SBs

these will be a game time decisions

if the toe was black it would be a must
I am also not too fond of when they change the hole patterns on the toebox

Last edited:
Those BHM's are looking much better than the sample that came out last year. I like the blend of materials on em'.

like what. New info on SBs have been slow unless I look at the wrong websites. I only want the all red with the white Nike check so far. Even then I dont like the mesh or whatever is on the side.
I will probably cop those even tho I hate lows. It seems all my favorite colorways in this shoe are lows these days and they damage too easy. the tip of the ankleguard always bust on my lows :smh:r

But I have to say I am still not impressed with SBs as a whole these days. But they are getting better

Off the top, the quickstrikes I'm looking at for march/april are the walk of fame/BP collabs and i'm interested in those SPOT dunks. I'm also eyeing a couple GR's coming up. I think you're talking about the same GR red mids I'm looking at, with the perforated leather on the side.

I dunno dude... I've been pretty pleased with the dunks that came out in 2012. Nike SB has come out with some nice color/fabric combinations on both GR's and quickstrikes. Everyone's got their own tastes I guess.

Currently these are my most anticipated SBs

these will be a game time decisions

if the toe was black it would be a must
I am also not too fond of when they change the hole patterns on the toebox

Those are regular Nike Sportswear dunks. I've seen the black/purple/orange versions of those blue 'fruit crackle's' at some stores around my way already.

Dope info, Gatsby.  Would've been a great price on the Anthracite highs.  Hopefully CCS marks them down soon.

Wassup SB fam, just wanted to post my on feet pic of the McRads I received today from Premier!  I thank the member that suggested I cop the 12, a lil snug but it will work! I think that I'm gonna stick with the red laces though, it makes the shoe pop a lil bit more IMO.

Hopefully not a double post but but bhm bruins live on kineticskateboarding.com $72 not tax free shipping on orders over $99. On that note keep an eye open cuz I think the bhm dunk lows will drop next week as a true qs.

Back
Top Bottom