2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hopefully not a double post but but bhm bruins live on kineticskateboarding.com $72 not tax free shipping on orders over $99. On that note keep an eye open cuz I think the bhm dunk lows will drop next week as a true qs.

good looking out swag, just copped a size 12...& to think i was starting to dislike you cuz of your p-rod love...lol

Just FYI.....Unite cancelled my order, not sure if it was just mine but heads up to everyone who bought and/or used the code. Maybe they just didn't have the size or shoe I ordered.

Just FYI.....Unite cancelled my order, not sure if it was just mine but heads up to everyone who bought and/or used the code. Maybe they just didn't have the size or shoe I ordered.

i got shipping confirmation for my pair this morning, ordered the black/purple dunk lows...

i got shipping confirmation for my pair this morning, ordered the black/purple dunk lows...
Maybe I was just unlucky...hoping for everyone else's sake that they were just out of my size or that shoe. Mint/red in 9.5 is what I ordered. They didn't leave me an explanation or anything about why it got cancelled.

Last edited:
Someone might have ordered it at the same time. The only time I've seen sites like Unite/Premier/Spot cancel an order is in that situation. Or someone in store didn't update the stock/inventory and when they went to pack it up realized it wasn't in stock. They should have given you a heads up though..

Maybe I was just unlucky...hoping for everyone else's sake that they were just out of my size or that shoe. Mint/red in 9.5 is what I ordered. They didn't leave me an explanation or anything about why it got cancelled.
Man, I just got the same notice from them. I thought it was just me. 

I personally think the McRads look better with black laces.  But yeah....that's just my opinion man. 

On another note, lovin my Slate Blues.

Last edited:
Just copped ds roller derbys for 190 shipped...meh not terrible, kind of an impulse buy lol.

I think ill buy mcrads next week as well ugh

I love the roller derbys. I was thinking about grabbing a pair today but ebay prices are rape. Right now my priorities are the Royal Is and the WC IIIs, since I dont see an SB in sight that I am truly excited for besides those fruit crackles. If I dont get the WCs I'll spend the loot on either the Roller Derbys or the 3Ms

^^yeah I'm goin for both of those js too haha.
1s take priority though, ill live without the 3s

I would go with the 3m if its a toss up, since they can be had at retail or close

Last edited:
^same. Also I am selling some 2012 kicks I did not like, much noteably the Oly VIs. Spending that loot on a pair of SBs

Last edited:
I paid 160$ for my roller derbys a few months back, thought about getting a pair of SOL dunks today at the local sneakercon but I fought off the impulse.

I have always wanted a pair of SOL. Those are becoming hard to find and the prices are worse. I should've just gave up the 230 shipped when I had that opportunity

Last edited:
I have always wanted a pair of SOL. Those are becoming hard to find and the prices are worse. I should've just gave up the 230 shipped when I had that opportunity

I hear ya, they grew on me. The guy was asking 210$ deadstock probably could've talked him down lower, but I didn't want to waste his time if I wasn't gonna buy.

I love the roller derbys. I was thinking about grabbing a pair today but ebay prices are rape. Right now my priorities are the Royal Is and the WC IIIs, since I dont see an SB in sight that I am truly excited for besides those fruit crackles. If I dont get the WCs I'll spend the loot on either the Roller Derbys or the 3Ms
I love my roller derbys to death man. Great Summer time wear 

Anyone have any more info on the Walk of Fame dunk lows? Are they still scheduled to drop around the time of the Academy Awards?

I believe it was March originally. I think I read from one of their tweets that it may have been pushed back. Can't remember though.

April/ May

Man, thats me in that screensave. Nice

Edit: i think the concord sbs are from brooklyn projects too. I feel like they tweeted about those coming out around the same time? Cant screen save the tweet though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom