2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

premier is no longer taking any phone order since the shoes supposed to have a release date on Feb 11.....we got lucky yesterday!!! call them to see if your shoes is being ship out today and for your tracking. 

To anyone who didnt get a tracking number from premier  you can check the status of the order at premiers site they create an account for you even if you the first order you made was by phone. Just use the request password link and you will be able to view the status of the order.

SPOT just tweeted this. Early march release:

To anyone who didnt get a tracking number from premier  you can check the status of the order at premiers site they create an account for you even if you the first order you made was by phone. Just use the request password link and you will be able to view the status of the order.

Thanks I need to check this out.

Edit. I just got my email, shipped out today!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I like the use of different materials throughout the shoe.....

...... I don't like that I have a VERY similar pair of 6.0s that released some years back though. Very un-original design IMO.

For those that are too lazy to click the link.

Last edited:
Heres a question for everyone. If you could cop the Miss Piggy's, Shrimps or 3m's for retail, which would you pick?

I'd get the 3ms if only because I'm a 3m junkie, the Shrimps would be second, and I'd probably pass on the Miss Piggys those sat around for so long I ended up seeing pairs going for about 25 when shops were trying to clear them out.

SPOT just tweeted this. Early march release:
This is super interesting. I want to see what SPOT has to offer with another collab. Repped.
premier is no longer taking any phone order since the shoes supposed to have a release date on Feb 11.....we got lucky yesterday!!! call them to see if your shoes is being ship out today and for your tracking. 
Man, you guys got hella lucky. Good on everyone for posting info!
^ I like the use of different materials throughout the shoe.....

...... I don't like that I have a VERY similar pair of 6.0s that released some years back though. Very un-original design IMO.

For those that are too lazy to click the link.

Yeah I said the same thing when I posted the earlier pictures of the sample. I think the material use looks decent now but it's un-original. I crushed these before I saw the McRads, I was not going to let SB off the hook and just let them release these as a BHM drop alone without letting them hear it. 

Last edited:
Anyone got a good spot where i can cop the Birch/Hyper Red Hi's?

Been looking all over for a decent price.

Yeah to me that red messes up the shoe. They shoulda done red with red or green with green front and rear suede.

Back
Top Bottom