2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

apologies, thought it was good as long as I was helping someone out for retail.
No biggie my dude. You just need to keep it in the PMs. Admin around here can be quick with the ban hammer. I don't want to see you get done like that for just trying to help out and show love. Welcome to the thread though my dude. What got you into Nike SB?

No biggie my dude. You just need to keep it in the PMs. Admin around here can be quick with the ban hammer. I don't want to see you get done like that for just trying to help out and show love. Welcome to the thread though my dude. What got you into Nike SB?
Preciate it man.. My older brother was a skateboarder when he was15/16 and I was 8/9 years old at the time (I'm 21 now) so he got me into it. We were already heavily into sneakers (Nikes, Jordans, Pennys) so once we were into skateboarding we got into SB's later on and been a fan since. You?

These were the best shoes my mom was willing to buy me as a kid. Thats my story behind them. Now I buy my own shoes so idc. I stuck with them because I like em. My favorite line by Nike but I own very few of them. I was late to grow. Had a growth spurt when I was almost 20 so I had to throw a lot of them out and I beat a lot of them to the ground. At one point Nike made so many good ones i didnt even care. Now I am afraid to rock em cuz I've liked about 8 of these in over 3 years and wasn't able to get many (my connect is fairly new).

Wish my collection was on point but Nike needs to step their game up with this one as they have been for the last 6 months.

Man I wish my local spot charged retail for the QS, they charge anywhere from 30-50 above retail on every release. Makes me tend to stick to the GR that drop, luckily they are just as dope.

It does man. I'm glad that the thread has helped as many people as it has. In general, the SB heads are more willing to help out and spread love then any other part of the sneaker community.

You sir got a damn good SHOE!!! I have them and I consider them the best release of 2012! 

It's the story and the design for me. Every one has there own taste but the fact that I feel that THIS is the first BHM Nike SB, but the first BHM release to be done right, IMO. SB did a damn good job on the McRads, and this is after I killed them for dropping these.

With the McRads I feel like they finally took the time to do some research and come correct. It will be a dope day when I get my hands on those McRads.

Good on you man. You stuck it out and got your pair on a restock. Good for you!!!
Thanks 

Preciate it man.. My older brother was a skateboarder when he was15/16 and I was 8/9 years old at the time (I'm 21 now) so he got me into it. We were already heavily into sneakers (Nikes, Jordans, Pennys) so once we were into skateboarding we got into SB's later on and been a fan since. You?
Well, I grew up hating Jordan so collecting J's was out of the question early *cough* GO LAKERS!! *cough* (I have some J's now though.).
laugh.gif
 Was on a sneaker site one day and saw the Mork and Mindy SBs, it was over. Went to my local skateshop and copped with the quickness. Been copping and loving SB ever since. Oh, dabbling in skateboarding and hanging with a bunch of skaters helped me as well. What REALLY got me though was how WELL they were made. I could never get over how dope SB was quality wise and when I would kick it with other SB heads it would be great convos and just a chill setting.  

Not going to lie, with the all recent releases in the past two to three months, I've been contemplating going strictly SB. I love the quality and just the concepts behind the shoes. IDK, maybe, I'm just tired of paying these crazy *** prices and still not being able to get a pair of shoes that I like. There are still Koziks and Krampus' out there, I want the Doernbecher's even. Has anyone seen those in person?

Not going to lie, with the all recent releases in the past two to three months, I've been contemplating going strictly SB. I love the quality and just the concepts behind the shoes. IDK, maybe, I'm just tired of paying these crazy *** prices and still not being able to get a pair of shoes that I like. There are still Koziks and Krampus' out there, I want the Doernbecher's even. Has anyone seen those in person?
Yeah I had a pair of the DB SB's... I literally had nothing I could've or wanted to wear with em so i sold em to a friend for a lil over retail

I wear my DB with pretty much any shirt that has hits of yellow blue or red. Such a nice shoe I feel like I can get away with just wearing whatever

New to SBs started with the DBs but some one broke in my spot in 2011 an stole my sneaker collection from 03 back in high school mostly Jordan's and a few lebrons maybe around 75 to 85 pair they even took my clothes but since then I lost my love for the shoe game I always wanted to grab a pair of sbs but never got around to it. Since the DBS Ive gotten krampus and wpf and the quality of each shoe is AMAZING and my local shop gets mostly everything so I plan on getting everything else that I can possibly get my hands on as far a sbs are concerned old and new ones. Count me IN

sneakerfan1 id rep you if i could, im all out of repps right now, good looking out
All good my dude, this community has helped me out a lot.  It would only be right to do the same as much as possible.
damn , i need to come in this thread more, no BS or drama, everyone helping eachother out . thats whats up
That's How It Should Be Bro
Big reason why this thread is one of my favorites on NT.  People who have a genuine love for the shoes as opposed to the exclusiveness.

Those McRads are pretty dope.  In HS/college I was more into the SB lows.  It's all about the high tops nowadays, though.  Unless I find lows heavily discounted, they usually have to blow me away for me to cop.

^^^ super limited in store only is what I've heard...hopefully that isn't true

any new info on these?
^^^ super limited in store only is what I've heard...hopefully that isn't true
It's supposed to only be 400 sold at the instore release. I suspect that they WILL release to all other skate shops later on as a QS just like the WPF and Lobsters did. Thats usually how it work.

With that said I've been looking forward to the "Walk Of Fame" SB low since I saw pictures. I think BP did a good job on this one. 

Hopefully those walk of fames hit my local skate shop later on, one of the few sb's im really looking forward to this year

Back
Top Bottom