2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's like Jail brehs

giphy.gif

Damn seeing players left and right throwing a fit over the new covid rules

Must not be aware of a lot of the new school and travel regulations either, not gonna be able to do a lot of things unvaccinated...

Why the hell dudes acting like they didn’t have to take a few vaccine to go to Pre K or Kindergarten and before attending college?? Why the hell they acting like a vaccine is a brand new concept that’s never existed before

this is what gets me, between school and travel, you gotta get all kinda different shots

and then there’s the historical precedents

AND on top of that you dealing with football players who been taking all kinds of shh to either get ready to play or be able to play

we live in the dumbest timeline

Why the hell dudes acting like they didn’t have to take a few vaccine to go to Pre K or Kindergarten and before attending college?? Why the hell they acting like a vaccine is a brand new concept that’s never existed before
There's that and the fact that there's certain parts of the world, tropical and warmer countries mainly, where you 100% need to get vaccinated before they let you into their borders :lol:

Had to get shots whenever I've travelled to Africa in the past.

It's not a new concept or anything but everything's become so politicized now that it's somehow become an issue of personal freedom, whatever the hell people consider that to mean, rather than a public health/safety one that it actually is

Hopkins is anti Trump and anti white supremacist but also anti vax……..very interesting combo.

99% of the WNBA was fully vaccinated months ago.

Women >>>> Men

But cheers to the people that swear up and down they know more than doctors and scientists and also think the vaccine is poison and gonna do severe damage while eating all this trash we consume in America. Lotions and soaps getting recalled for causing cancer, “organic food” not really organic. Full of all kinds of poisons.

damn y'all hate anyone thats not vaccinated smh

at this point, yes I do hate a decent amount of those people

now if you want to get vaccinated and there are impediments out of your control stopping you from doing so, I feel for those people

but the people who have access to this thing and choose not to get it when that’s the only hope we have for some form of normal, f them people

i know Tom aint vaccinated...gonna be interesting what happens when more of the big names like Nuk, Brady, etc gotta make these calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom