2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopkins is anti Trump and anti white supremacist but also anti vax……..very interesting combo.

99% of the WNBA was fully vaccinated months ago.

Women >>>> Men

But cheers to the people that swear up and down they know more than doctors and scientists and also think the vaccine is poison and gonna do severe damage while eating all this trash we consume in America. Lotions and soaps getting recalled for causing cancer, “organic food” not really organic. Full of all kinds of poisons.

New Zealand and the WNBA are great examples and I wish both had significantly bigger platforms and influence

I wish the nba/nfl dudes would take marching orders from those ladies

Hopkins is anti Trump and anti white supremacist but also anti vax……..very interesting combo.

Women >>>> Men

But cheers to the people that swear up and down they know more than doctors and scientists and also think the vaccine is poison and gonna do severe damage while eating all this trash we consume in America. Lotions and soaps getting recalled for causing cancer, “organic food” not really organic. Full of all kinds of poisons.
Some people that are “woke” are anti vaccination because they think vaccinations are a plan by the government to harm black people.

Sadly there are a lot of people like Ramsey who are dumbfounded you can still get COVID when you're vaccinated :smh:

not my WR
tenor.gif

Women >>>> Men

Hopkins also dates majority snow bunnies

No one hates them.
These idiots just spew uneducated **** as facts and have a major platform.
The slander is well warranted. Don't want to get the Vax? Fine, but shut your dumb *** up about it.
THIS
they'll cite whatever crazy source or story that they heard about the vaccine
if all fails, "my body, my choice" and "freedom"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom