2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a huge blow for the Rams. Was excited to see what they could do after adding Stafford. Interesting to see who they may pick up to fill the void. Gore, AP, Bell? Maybe there’s a surprise cut after camp/preseason.

mcnulty.gif

Last 7 SB winners leading rushers:

978 yards
498 yards
931 yards
766 yards
1161 yards
863 yards
412 yards

Terrible injury for Akers, and major weapon lost. But long term if they know what they're doing this isn't gonna end any title hopes.

Last 7 SB winners leading rushers:

978 yards
498 yards
931 yards
766 yards
1161 yards
863 yards
412 yards

Terrible injury for Akers, and major weapon lost. But long term if they know what they're doing this isn't gonna end any title hopes.

Doesn’t kill their chances, but does make a dent. Akers is nice, he was set to have a big year

I don’t think it’s similar to those other situations of SB winners in comparison, when Akers was going to be their best offensive player if all went to plan. The RBs weren’t the best players on those Brady, Mahomes, and Foles SB-winning offenses.

I remember back when I was coaching a couple of the kids had those dark tinted visors. Tried one on and damn near couldn't see a thing.

I always wanted to wear one in high school but even just the transparent ones, always felt like it messed with my depth perception. Must have just been me since they were so popular but I couldn’t do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom