2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2009 Saints weren’t a “great” defense but they were top 3 that year in takeaways
That’s how I remember them. Not a defense that would grind you down or intimidate you but one that made a lot of big plays in big moments.

I'd have no issue with the tweet had dude not insinuated these three were viable candidates to succeed Mike Shanahan at the time he was fired. Kyle wasn't sticking around after you just fired his dad. Matt wasn't sticking around after you fired his bf's dad. Sean was in his mid-20s yet still retained and even promoted to OC under a new HC. But let's not act like the whole league was ready to gamble on a 30 y/o as their HC when his time with us was done.

As talented as that coaching group was they weren't going to overcome a perpetually mediocre roster at best and that circus of a FO in the long-term. Glad they got out and are seeing success.

Calvin Johnson’s too

Hell you could argue even Stafford (besides when he had Johnson)
Probably one of the most dysfunctional management groups in all of sports. I'll never forget the Millen Man March and Security stomping fans out for wanting that guy gone.

I keep seeing the Vikings twitter account announce that an interview with a candidate has been completed. Is this normal?

**** seems weird, the way they announce it. Maybe I'm trippin.

Either ESPN jumped the shark or they know something we all don’t. This is currently on their site.
220C61FC-DA1A-49C0-804F-1DFADE384A71.jpeg

M&T Bank Stadium is only a year older than FedEx Field, but it's probably miles ahead FedEx, as far as maintenance and concessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom