2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings interviewing Dan Quinn next. It’s not normal you go from a defensive coach fire to a defensive coach, still pray for us

Falcons got to the Super Bowl on their offense, and Kyle Shanahan’s team is still playing, NOOO THX

Falcons got to the Super Bowl on their offense, and Kyle Shanahan’s team is still playing, NOOO THX

Like I said, coaches want to coach with him. He can assemble a top notch staff. I'm done with coaches who focus on one side of the ball or get too involved one way or the other. I want someone who manages and let's the other coaches do their thing. Also assuming he learned from mistakes.

I wouldn’t like it and I would tell you enough :lol: sorry, I don’t want Quinn as our HC to have people poach our OCs every other year. He would be successful in Dallas if he stayed.

Coordinators almost know too much football and try to over complicate things especially on offense. It should be as simple as if a guy is playing 10 yards off and is bailing at the snap because they don't want to give up a shot over the head have the WR sit down at 6 and take the free yards. In general people try to over complicate just about everything.

Obviously Barry's shake ability is unreal but we never talk about his speed once he got to the second level. A lot of the highlights you see are of him leaving guys even when they had the angle.

Gotta be honest I don’t remember that Saints team as especially tough hitters or scary defense at all. That video is trying to rewrite a narrative based on that Williams rant.

Coordinators almost know too much football and try to over complicate things especially on offense. It should be as simple as if a guy is playing 10 yards off and is bailing at the snap because they don't want to give up a shot over the head have the WR sit down at 6 and take the free yards. In general people try to over complicate just about everything.

Obviously Barry's shake ability is unreal but we never talk about his speed once he got to the second level. A lot of the highlights you see are of him leaving guys even when they had the angle.

Barry's speed in the open field was just sick.

Look at this streak Barry had in 1997 MVP season :lol: :smh:

Total Yds
Game 3 - 164
Game 4 - 130
Game 5 - 159
Game 6 - 106
Game 7 - 222
Game 8 - 126
Game 9 - 105
Game 10 - 114
Game 11 - 142
Game 12 - 226
Game 13 - 175
Game 14 - 139
Game 15 - 175
Game 16 - 194

Look at this streak Barry had in 1997 MVP season :lol: :smh:

Total Yds
Game 3 - 164
Game 4 - 130
Game 5 - 159
Game 6 - 106
Game 7 - 222
Game 8 - 126
Game 9 - 105
Game 10 - 114
Game 11 - 142
Game 12 - 226
Game 13 - 175
Game 14 - 139
Game 15 - 175
Game 16 - 194

Still makes me sick that management surrounded him with trash QBs. Barry's prime was wasted on that trash organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom