2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying Easterby has been the problem for about a year now.

we ALL been saying this since dude got the job

this taking that whole knowing mcvay thing to a whole other level

This man was a chaplain and character coach.. this was some whole new shh for a “religious” dude finessing his way into some shh he didn’t deserve

we ALL been saying this since dude got the job

this taking that whole knowing mcvay thing to a whole other level

This man was a chaplain and character coach.. this was some whole new shh for a “religious” dude finessing his way into some shh he didn’t deserve
Except I’ve been saying this when everyone was pointing the finger at BOB first. This has been something that’s been going on here, that ppl have known about for a while.

BOB and Easterby were in this uprising of power together. Stuff went sideways to start the season last year and Easterby threw him under the bus and made him the fall guy. They hired the gm search committee, were about to hire their gm and Easterby ran to McNair telling him to wait, he can get “their guy” in Caserio (who wasn’t even on the search committee’s list).

Knew that’d cause McNair to pause the search because they’ve flirted with the idea of Caserio taking over as GM for years here and knew that it would it save his job, if not move him up because Caserio and him are boys dating back to their NE days.

There’s been way more stuff going on behind the scenes here, which I and a few more Houston ppl here been saying for a while now.

Except I’ve been saying this when everyone was pointing the finger at BOB first. This has been something that’s been going on here, that ppl have known about for a while.

BOB and Easterby were in this uprising of power together. Stuff went sideways to start the season last year and Easterby threw him under the bus and made him the fall guy. They hired the gm search committee, were about to hire their gm and Easterby ran to McNair telling him to wait, he can get “their guy” in Caserio (who wasn’t even on the search committee’s list).

Knew that’d cause McNair to pause the search because they’ve flirted with the idea of Caserio taking over as GM for years here and knew that it would it save his job, if not move him up because Caserio and him are boys dating back to their NE days.

There’s been way more stuff going on behind the scenes here, which I and a few more Houston ppl here been saying for a while now.

i mean there has been blatant shh for years.. between the racist owner and the dumb shh BOB did

but a supposedly religious dude making power moves, always always gotta question them set

Look at this streak Barry had in 1997 MVP season :lol: :smh:

Total Yds
Game 3 - 164
Game 4 - 130
Game 5 - 159
Game 6 - 106
Game 7 - 222
Game 8 - 126
Game 9 - 105
Game 10 - 114
Game 11 - 142
Game 12 - 226
Game 13 - 175
Game 14 - 139
Game 15 - 175
Game 16 - 194

terrell davis 98 mvp season and he sat 8 full quarters so the equivalent of 14 games.

7777C8DB-D611-4192-AD1E-97BF1D59B06D.jpeg

The Texans are a joke but I'm all for watching all of the deplorable from the owner down to Deshaun get exposed.

“Hope someone else interviews him to legitimize…” has to be the most desperate s*** I’ve ever seen :lol: :lol:

I wanted him over Romo at one point. Romo use to cross his nuts during playoffs :lol:lol :lol:

Always liked Eli’s toughness and goofiness :lol:

eli ain’t cool

that dude is lucky as hell.. if he wasn’t a manning he woulda been benched a long time ago

he has some spectacular plays but they covering for alot

with anyone on the cowboys, you always gotta factor in the jerruh of it all

[ McCown emerged as a wild-card entry into the Texans’ head coaching search one year after he first interviewed with them for the head coaching vacancy that went to David Culley, who was fired after a 4-13 seaon.

McCown, 42, holds strong head coaching ambitions and multiple NFL teams have expressed interest in hiring him previously as an offensive coordinator, including the Philadelphia Eagles. McCown has previously coached only at the high school level, including coaching quarterbacks for his sons’ team at Myers Park High School in Charlotte, N.C.

McCown is highly regarded for his knowledge of the game, leadership skills, personality and coaching upside, according to sources, and he is committed to potentially becoming a head coach and has been preparing for this opportunity.

Several former teammates have expressed support publicly and privately for McCown. On social media, Texans players and former teammates, including linebackers Kamu Grugier-Hill and Christian Kirksey, long snapper Jon Weeks and defensive end Jordan Jenkins, all expressed enthusiasm for McCown. ]

[ McCown emerged as a wild-card entry into the Texans’ head coaching search one year after he first interviewed with them for the head coaching vacancy that went to David Culley, who was fired after a 4-13 seaon.

McCown, 42, holds strong head coaching ambitions and multiple NFL teams have expressed interest in hiring him previously as an offensive coordinator, including the Philadelphia Eagles. McCown has previously coached only at the high school level, including coaching quarterbacks for his sons’ team at Myers Park High School in Charlotte, N.C.

McCown is highly regarded for his knowledge of the game, leadership skills, personality and coaching upside, according to sources, and he is committed to potentially becoming a head coach and has been preparing for this opportunity.

Several former teammates have expressed support publicly and privately for McCown. On social media, Texans players and former teammates, including linebackers Kamu Grugier-Hill and Christian Kirksey, long snapper Jon Weeks and defensive end Jordan Jenkins, all expressed enthusiasm for McCown. ]

Let's see if that 'conversation' is enough for Houston :lol:

Eli had one of the weirdest careers :smh:

14 of his 16 seasons he never won a single playoff game, other 2 seasons he won the SB
0 All Pro seasons.....2 Super Bowl MVPs

Will waltz into the HOF

plus dude got 3 whole seasons with 20 or more INts

msot years he was throwing ints in the teens

Most years in his career didn’t have an oline, was saddled up with an inept front office, and was hit more than any QB.

Daboll would be a good get.. I wonder if her want his own new QB or if he’d try to make it work with jcrew outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom