2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Because they couldve easily looked like this
220120a5-f9b4-4f65-b4c0-35741d375d56.png

instead of this

th

All you have to do is shape your toebox with a shoe tree and tuck the tongue in cause that’s exactly what I’m looking at with the pic you posted. You can even see the stress from the shoe tree on the leather. That’s not to say OG shape isn’t desired but ‘18 BC3 is better than ‘11 and CDP by miles and on par if not better than ‘01’s. Only retro better is ‘94’s

All you have to do is shape your toebox with a shoe tree and tuck the tongue in cause that’s exactly what I’m looking at with the pic you posted. You can even see the stress from the shoe tree on the leather. That’s not to say OG shape isn’t desired but ‘18 BC3 is better than ‘11 and CDP by miles and on par if not better than ‘01’s. Only retro better is ‘94’s
It goes wayyyyy further than a reshape.

Here, check his page out. Its amazing

https://www.instagram.com/hoopfr3sh/

The internet was only like 7 years old back then, people are way more knowledgeable now.

Which is why Ill never understand the respect the OG collectors thing. We all have youtube. We can all appreciate the greats and their accomplishments in the past. If Pistol Pete had a shoe Id be all over it. I wasnt alive for Pete but I can clearly tell how amazing he was, and if I want the context to what came before him I can simply go back further for the full impact. Same goes for Jordan. Their legacies arent going anywhere. Youtube is a time machine for all to explore. Entertainment is entertainment. New fans will emerge and keep emerging. But I want the same shoe Im seeing in the videos, because nostalgia is nostalgia. And the 2018 BC3 is 2018, not 1988.

Last edited:
I was in there in the beginning but it got too convoluted. The only person I can remember making a fuss about it was tonytobacco tonytobacco but we know how he is. Don’t get how people could complain. We don’t deserve the remastered joint. Watch Gentry make us go back to paying for retro’s in a pack and having AF1/Jordan Fusions being GR’s

I complained, too. And Tony was right. Accept garbage, get garbage. Those 3s suck.

The internet was only like 7 years old back then, people are way more knowledgeable now.

Which is why Ill never understand the respect the OG collectors thing. We all have youtube. We can all appreciate the greats and their accomplishments in the past. If Pistol Pete had a shoe Id be all over it. I wasnt alive for Pete but I can clearly tell how amazing he was, and if I want the context to what came before him I can simply go back further for the full impact. Same goes for Jordan. Their legacies arent going anywhere. Youtube is a time machine for all to explore. Entertainment is entertainment. New fans will emerge and keep emerging. But I want the same shoe Im seeing in the videos, because nostalgia is nostalgia. And the 2018 BC3 is 2018, not 1988.

But hey, it's sort of the same shoe so just be happy and if you complain you must be an *** hole with OUTRAGEOUS "expectations." Now hand over $200.

Give me a break, sheep.

BSome people don’t like the ‘88 anyway. Some people in this thread don’t like the 2000 Infrared. Many people don’t care for the 1991 Infrared. It’s all relative what is the best version of shoe. I was happy with my pair. And yes they pretty muck look like this without a shoe tree too. I know the 2019 Infrared won’t look like the OG, but I’m still grabbing
DEA4AD76-A616-4C6E-8100-C5E3B36C0358.jpeg

We've never seen anything close to what he actually wore get rereleased though.The 2018s look just like the past few releases. I just want one solid release of a real bc3 then we can go right back to the hiking boot shape, I couldnt care less.

BSome people don’t like the ‘88 anyway. Some people in this thread don’t like the 2000 Infrared. Many people don’t care for the 1991 Infrared. It’s all relative what is the best version of shoe. I was happy with my pair. And yes they pretty muck look like this without a shoe tree too. I know the 2019 Infrared won’t look like the OG, but I’m still grabbing
DEA4AD76-A616-4C6E-8100-C5E3B36C0358.jpeg

I love the 2018 pair, I grabbed 5 pairs. My 2001 had crumbled a couple of months back, surprise people still buy cracked shoes

Only thing that I hate about the 2018 was that they made back ankle part lower. My feet kept getting cut by the tabs

Last edited:
Where are those people at?! :nerd: You really will just say anything lol
NT is a small community. Check out my IG and you’ll see. While everyone in here adores the OGs, elsewhere people like other versions.

Last edited:
Those Fire Red III's are immaculate.. Wish I could do that. But question: since he used Jordans materials from the factory but they didnt come from Nike.. are those UA's :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom