2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
lol @ y'all parrots still chirping years and decades after OGs released, still whining about shape and materials and molds that are never coming back

lol @ y'all parrots still chirping years and decades after OGs released, still whining about shape and materials and molds that are never coming back
One day they will. I’m pretty sure they check on forums, videos, etc. for ideas on the next shoe. One day it’ll happen once they really run out of ideas lol

Maybe my angle was bad but I thought the Maroon's had a decent shape. Please don't jump me if my opinion is bad. :lol:
I never had the originals as I wasn't alive till 9 years later and I don't have enough to purchase a well kept pair of OG's, so all I can go off of is side-by-side, similar angled photos. The differences are obviously noticeable though. But to ME, the maroon's weren't too bad.
PicsArt_09-26-03.23.54.png
20180724_191435_HDR.jpg

The Maroon VI indeed had a better shape than the garbage 2014s. I was so happy too, seeing that the Maroon VI is my all time favorite shoe. :D

the jordan 3 is prally the only time where i actually prefer the retro over the OG... not feeling the slimmed down cement print and the shape just looks weird imo... i like the white cements and black cements that came out in 03 and 01... the black cements were perfect but i like the nike air on the back better on the 2018 pair but the shape looks better on the 01

Last edited:
did they?

air-jordan-6-maroon-2013.jpeg

jordan-6-retro-maroon-2015-8-700x400.jpg

check that ankle hole out

why bother with layers when you can just punch holes and stitch a "hole" around them?

By today’s standards they did them right IMO. Obviously not perfect and nothing beats the OG. They’re not nearly as off as the ‘18 BC3 was though. They’ve been jigging the ankle hole on 6s for a while now. Doesn’t make it right just saying. Hoping they fix that on the black infra next year.

I can’t find the video of Doug Collins talking about chewing gum until it turns to powder and Jordan is like “wipe that powder off your mouth I’m not gonna let you lose your first ballgame” WHERE IS THIS VIDEO???

I can’t find the video of Doug Collins talking about chewing gum until it turns to powder and Jordan is like “wipe that powder off your mouth I’m not gonna let you lose your first ballgame” WHERE IS THIS VIDEO???
His Airness.

Thats because youre used to it that way.
Lazy argument. Just because he didn’t see the 1998 first(you assume), that’s why he likes the 01? So if you grew up on the 88, you can’t like retros more? Seems more like allegiance based on nostalgia than actually deciding for yourself what you like more. I assume he just prefers the look of another without nostalgia bias

If we had something that resembled the original 3 to compare the two we could get into this. But we havent seen anything in 30 years. But we've seen that boot cut version year in and year out since 94. Why not switch it up one good time? I dont understand the attachment to the same old.

The first design has things about it that make more sense than the edited version. As a graphic designer, the edited parts just look wrong to the original design's language.

All you have to do is shape your toebox with a shoe tree and tuck the tongue in cause that’s exactly what I’m looking at with the pic you posted. You can even see the stress from the shoe tree on the leather. That’s not to say OG shape isn’t desired but ‘18 BC3 is better than ‘11 and CDP by miles and on par if not better than ‘01’s. Only retro better is ‘94’s
You lost me at better than 01’s... Nah

Back
Top Bottom