2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Just like Nike Air was never coming back?
lol they still dont even get that right. Look at the nike air on a 2001 bc3 compared to 2018, the lettering is twice as bold. It was a nice touch on the maroon 6s, sure, but still at the expense of some banana toes and a $220 price tag (plus tax for me). Far from worth it. Thankfully I got the 3s for under retail with a gift card.

I do want these but I gotta ask since I only own one pair of 6’s (the white infrared drop from a couple years back): are all 6’s this uncomfortable? Zero foot support, just stiff and feels like I’m wearing some Jesus sandals?

I do want these but I gotta ask since I only own one pair of 6’s (the white infrared drop from a couple years back): are all 6’s this uncomfortable? Zero foot support, just stiff and feels like I’m wearing some Jesus sandals?

those weren't part of the "remastered" program, but my Maroon 6s that were, don't feel anything like that and are comfortable.

the maroons are fine.... the infrared 6 felt like tanks and i dont like wearing them so they stay in the box... i sold my white pair pair so cant compare those... the olympic pair from 2012 is comfortable though

Last edited:
LMAO glad to know it’s just those that feel like strapping bricks to my feet.

Always loved the 6 but wrote em off after copping that pair.

Lazy argument. Just because he didn’t see the 1998 first(you assume), that’s why he likes the 01? So if you grew up on the 88, you can’t like retros more? Seems more like allegiance based on nostalgia than actually deciding for yourself what you like more. I assume he just prefers the look of another without nostalgia bias

thanks couldnt have said it any better... to the other guy saying thats what im used to lol... im actually an OG who grew up with jordans i was born before the 3s came out fyi... i never had a pair until the OG carmines because my parents refused to spend over $100 on some sneakers... but my friends in school had all the jays and the 3s were always fire i just like the look of the retro better...its all preference really i just dont like the slimmed down cement print and the overall shape looks weird of the OG's

These and bred 4, possibly fires 4 is all I need and I’m done.

I’m in the process of selling all my remain sneakers

What platform are you/did you use to sell your kicks... ebay, NT, stockx, goat or something else?

Where/did you get reasonable offers for you sneakers you were selling.

These and bred 4, possibly fires 4 is all I need and I’m done.

I’m in the process of selling all my remain sneakers

What platform are you/did you use to sell your kicks... ebay, NT, stockx, goat or something else?

Where/did you get reasonable offers for you sneakers you were selling.

I'd be very interested in your answers as well buddy. I have 200+ in my collection and would like to move 80% of it and keep the ones I truely want. It's like to move on.

If these got a decent shape..I'm hoping the Infrared's are just as good if not better.. no boot, good ankle pods; its a good sign.

Air-Jordan-6-Jimmy-Butler-Release-Date.jpg

I'd be very interested in your answers as well buddy. I have 200+ in my collection and would like to move 80% of it and keep the ones I truely want. It's like to move on.

For most I used stockx. This includes Yeezys, and Jordans . Of course they were all deadstock. I don’t trust to sell anything higher than $500+ On eBay. Plus buyers will never leave feedback >\. Also to many horror stories, especially with yeezys. I trust stockx, it is easy to use.
I Don’t really like how GOAT layout is.

Most of my non deadstock jordans I have sold through eBay. I’ve sold my 2001 BC3 (not wearable) for 200+ a month or so before the 2018 came out. People will buy cracked shoes, praise those sneaker restorers lol.

Other than the yeezys (not pictured), these are all the Jordans I got left. As you can tell I am big fanatic of the 13s (all ogs btw). Only shoes I’ll probably keep will be my 2000 spacejams and 1985 Chicago 1s

It hurts to let them go because I spent years on buying sneakers, and I still see colorways that I like. Court purple 1s, what a beauty but I had to pass on them. I’m in the process in buying a house, so I’m not too sad about it since I am doing it for my family.

putting in work putting in work

Attachments

• BA2E05DD-EB46-47BC-B0C1-BC73A012E97F.jpeg
    BA2E05DD-EB46-47BC-B0C1-BC73A012E97F.jpeg
    317.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
For most I used stockx. This includes Yeezys, and Jordans . Of course they were all deadstock. I don’t trust to sell anything higher than $500+ On eBay. Plus buyers will never leave feedback >\. Also to many horror stories, especially with yeezys. I trust stockx, it is easy to use.
I Don’t really like how GOAT layout is.

Most of my non deadstock jordans I have sold through eBay. I’ve sold my 2001 BC3 (not wearable) for 200+ a month or so before the 2018 came out. People will buy cracked shoes, praise those sneaker restorers lol.

Other than the yeezys (not pictured), these are all the Jordans I got left. As you can tell I am big fanatic of the 13s (all ogs btw). Only shoes I’ll probably keep will be my 2000 spacejams and 1985 Chicago 1s

It hurts to let them go because I spent years on buying sneakers, and I still see colorways that I like. Court purple 1s, what a beauty but I had to pass on them. I’m in the process in buying a house, so I’m not too sad about it since I am doing it for my family.

putting in work putting in work

Hey buddy, thanks for the info. Good stuff to know. Your a good man, doing it for the right reasons. When my wife & I were looking for our 1st house (not married but engaged) I was 100% going to sell my 2006 Mustang GT, to help with the down payment. It's my toy that I bought and modified over the years after I survived a liver transplant. It had only 38,000 miles at the time, but was ready to let it go. As the good graces happen, I got real busy at work and saved enough to keep it. But family ALWAYS comes 1st. Good luck with your search for your new home.

Im all for downsizing but youre down to 11 pairs lol. I dont think I could do that. I'd probably try and bring myself down to something like 40 pairs. Sounds like a lot but each OG colorway for each Jordan alone is like 3-4 different shoes. And that's just Jordans.

Hey buddy, thanks for the info. Good stuff to know. Your a good man, doing it for the right reasons. When my wife & I were looking for our 1st house (not married but engaged) I was 100% going to sell my 2006 Mustang GT, to help with the down payment. It's my toy that I bought and modified over the years after I survived a liver transplant. It had only 38,000 miles at the time, but was ready to let it go. As the good graces happen, I got real busy at work and saved enough to keep it. But family ALWAYS comes 1st. Good luck with your search for your new home.

Yeah for sure. I mean I don’t need to sell my shoes, but I figure it’s a new chapter in our lives and it’s just time.

Beside, I barely get to wear my shoes, im mostly in suits Mon-Fridays.

Keeping them in my closet has caused some of my shoes to crumble/separate

Rip my 1994 low Chicago 2s :frown:

Last edited:
Im all for downsizing but youre down to 11 pairs lol. I dont think I could do that. I'd probably try and bring myself down to something like 40 pairs. Sounds like a lot but each OG colorway for each Jordan alone is like 3-4 different shoes. And that's just Jordans.

Lmao and that’s how they pile up in the closet. I remember almost reaching 250 + pairs. Now a days I barely get to wear them and they run the risk of crumbling or seperating. But for nostalgia sake the bred 4 and infrared 6 are a must have

Yeah for sure. I mean I don’t need to sell my shoes, but I figure it’s a new chapter in our lives and it’s just time.

Beside, I barely get to wear my shoes, im mostly in suits Mon-Fridays.

Keeping them in my closet has caused some of my shoes to crumble/separate

Rip my 1994 low Chicago 2s :frown:
Sole swap them or sell me them if they’re a 12-12.5

The maroons are definitely dope. Glad I picked them up. They’re surprisingly comfortable. Someone mentioned the bred 4’s; are they still scheduled for next year? I seen some of the websites pull them out of the calendar. From what I heard, it might only be the Jordan 4 splatter joints. I’m hoping the Breda will come out though

The maroons are definitely dope. Glad I picked them up. They’re surprisingly comfortable. Someone mentioned the bred 4’s; are they still scheduled for next year? I seen some of the websites pull them out of the calendar. From what I heard, it might only be the Jordan 4 splatter joints. I’m hoping the Breda will come out though

May 11th for the 4’s is the latest date I saw...

Aww man. Reminds me of some of the best come ups I've ever had.
And it's practically still ds. Screenshot_20181006-171707_Nike.jpg Might have to start beating it up.

Back
Top Bottom