2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

He should have gone to the Nets

Dominican in NYC
pimp.gif
Not the same. The real DR chicks in Harlem

GSW bench is their strenght and they gonna lose their bench. Barnes and Iggy might be gone and Bogut. The team is somewhat in rebuild mode, but still got their 3 stars.

I agree with that a bit.

But, you got 4 all stars on the team, you make that bench rotation right, and you're all good. Everyone getting rest. You won't need a good bench with those payers, just an average bench. You can rotate Klay, KD, Curry, Dray, Iggy, etc. to play with whatever squad you want, 1st, 2nd string. Won't matter

When sources was saying the heat were the least likely everybody agreed with it. Now Miami's back in play and its people are throwing stuff on the wall to see if it sticks :lol:

I agree with that a bit.

But, you got 4 all stars on the team, you make that bench rotation right, and you're all good. Everyone getting rest. You won't need a good bench with those payers, just an average bench. You can rotate Klay, KD, Curry, Dray, Iggy, etc. to play with whatever squad you want, 1st, 2nd string. Won't matter
IDK man. Barnes is a perfect fit he just sucked in the finals and so did Curry. I say look for a post up center(Pau)

Mmhmm

When he signs with OKC?
"Man we dodged a bullet, beta KD would have clogged our flow anyway"

Man, look. CLE shut down the outside shooting and won the ship.

If you got KD, you have the inside threat as well. He can draw a double team and kick it out to outside shooters (Curry and Klay) all day. Or, lob it in to the big man. Child's play.

If he signs with OKC? KD is stil KD. But he still ain't getting that ring. Great talented player, too bad he wasting his prime years in OKC.

you know NT is bored when they start talking about dominican chicks in the NBA thread :lol:

just like the soccer thread when the game was 4-0 and we started posting about the player's girl

I agree with that a bit.

IDK man. Barnes is a perfect fit he just sucked in the finals and so did Curry. I say look for a post up center(Pau)
I like Pau. If they didn't get KD, I would say Pau is the #2 option.
Yup. He is a perfect passer and way better scorer and rebounder than Bogut. He'll block as much as Bogut if not more

GSW bench is their strenght and they gonna lose their bench. Barnes and Iggy might be gone and Bogut. The team is somewhat in rebuild mode, but still got their 3 stars.

I agree with that a bit.

Agreed. And I think the Cavs (and OKC w/ KD the previous series) sort of showed that "Strength in Numbers" was not working as effectively as (the elite) teams started to get accustomed to playing the Warriors. They had players on the bench that can be good in spurts (Speights, Barbosa, etc.) but not consistently, and that was a big reason they ended up bowing out to the Cavs. I think the Warriors will probably be shortening their rotation, whether or not they get KD

I really hope KD jumps ship to the Warriors as a Warriors fan, but I still find it hard to see him leaving OKC given it's been at his whole career. And OKC is still going to be in contention next year with their team as is (most likely). I hope it happens, but my hunch (which I hope is wrong) is that he'll stay put. If he leaves, this furthers the whole Seattle curse....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom