2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Durant playing with all of Oklahoma emotions right now. :lol:

Worst 4th of July in Oklahoma History! :lol:

The 30 for 30 will start with the sad faces of Oklahomans as they attempt to celebrate USA's Independnce in 2016.

I better get a fresh cut and shave and put on my best gear tomorrow, don't want to be on that tape in 10 years looking all bummy

Last edited:
Just judging by this page alone I'm going to need KD to go to GS. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Rose's squad has no chance to go to the finals anyway, no matter what happens...at least this way I will get some lulz

The meltdown and outage will be glorious [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

The 30 for 30 will start with the sad faces of Oklahomans as they attempt to celebrate USA's Independnce in 2016.

I better get a fresh cut and shave and put on my best gear tomorrow, don't want to be on that tape in 10 years looking all bummy
:lol:

A-Fiend, Fam, there's no guarantee he's leaving, and if he does then eff it, because it'll only get worse from the there cause you Russ would be next. Who would you rather have stay long term?

Wouldn't it be something if tomorrow comes and goes and no decision was made.

The let down might be on the same level as The Manifesto.

KD witnessed Westbrook out play Curry in the series and Klay was the the x-factor. They get victor for Klay and Westbrook is going to manhandle Curry next year. KD would be dumb to go to GS.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be something if tomorrow comes and goes and no decision was made.

The let down might be on the same level as The Manifesto.

Manifesto up there with Santa Claus

i think the longer KD waits, the more likelihood he is leaving.
going into free agency and with the way they pushed the w's in the playoffs, would think his decision was made up in staying or at least heavily leaning towards returning. now you got everybody in his ear :lol:
still think he does a 1yr deal and plays out the yr

KD witnessed Westbrook out play Curry in the series and Klay was the the x-factor. They get victor for Klay and Westbrook is going to manhandle Curry next year. KD would be dumb to go to GS.

Yeah but common sense aint really that common with these players. Hopefully KD has it.

If Duncan retires Spurs would be able to offer Pau a contract starting at about 18 million. I think he'd take that to be in a contender position.

A-Fiend, Fam, there's no guarantee he's leaving, and if he does then eff it, because it'll only get worse from the there cause you Russ would be next. Who would you rather have stay long term?
KD no doubt.

My Mother was on one yesterday at Dinner about all this KD talk.

She's still salty at his game 7 performance.

She said "I hope the skinny shi t leaves and then Russ mans up and resigns long term before we can trade him, and then he beats KD next year in the Playoffs or we win a Chip before him and whatever team he goes too"

roll.gif
I was like chill Mum, KD is staying. SHe was like "No NO NO, you don't understand, I want him gone......."
laugh.gif

Moms tripping bruv

Yeah but common sense aint really that common with these players. Hopefully KD has it.

waiters/roberson did a solid job. the role players did their thing. it was russ/kd that messed it up when it was winning/closing out time. they reverted back to winning it themselves and did not trust them.

Last edited:
Westbrook ain't outplay curry in that series what the hell lol

Back
Top Bottom