2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

A-Fiend, Fam, there's no guarantee he's leaving, and if he does then eff it, because it'll only get worse from the there cause you Russ would be next. Who would you rather have stay long term?
KD no doubt.

My Mother was on one yesterday at Dinner about all this KD talk.
She's still salty at his game 7 performance.

She said "I hope the skinny shi t leaves and then Russ mans up and resigns long term before we can trade him, and then he beats KD next year in the Playoffs or we win a Chip before him and whatever team he goes too"

:rofl: I was like chill Mum, KD is staying. SHe was like "No NO NO, you don't understand, I want him gone.......":lol:

Moms tripping bruv

Sound like a NTer :lol:

Last edited:
KD no doubt.

She said "I hope the skinny shi t leaves and then Russ mans up and resigns long term before we can trade him, and then he beats KD next year in the Playoffs or we win a Chip before him and whatever team he goes too"

:rofl: I was like chill Mum, KD is staying. SHe was like "No NO NO, you don't understand, I want him gone.......":lol:

Moms tripping bruv
:rofl:

A-Fiend, Fam, there's no guarantee he's leaving, and if he does then eff it, because it'll only get worse from the there cause you Russ would be next. Who would you rather have stay long term?
KD no doubt.

Moms tripping bruv

Your mom hates well.

This hater approves.

Last edited:
i think it all boils down to westbrook. if kd ask westbrook man to man if he gonna stay in okc and westbrook say yes he stays.

if westbrook say no kd gone

so not only will we know the fate of kd we will know the fate of westbrook

i think it all boils down to westbrook. if kd ask westbrook man to man if he gonna stay in okc and westbrook say yes he stays.

if westbrook say no kd gone

so not only will we know the fate of kd we will know the fate of westbrook

Even if they don't speak, no way Westbrook stays in OKC without KD

something big always happens on the 4th
didnt kobe get arrested during the holiday weekend?

What's even scarier for next summer if KD does decide to go to GS they can have 15-20 million in cap after resigning him to add pieces AND then go over the cap to resign Steph to a max deal.

What's even scarier for next summer if KD does decide to go to GS they can have 15-20 million in cap after resigning him to add pieces AND then go over the cap to resign Steph to a max deal.

If Curry teats FA, his $12 mill will be added to cap hold, not cap space...

Kd if you're reading this, please come out to the bay. The hate will only fuel you alongside another driven by hate squad. The greatness that would be achieved... Unfathomable

Back
Top Bottom