2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Instead of complaining cuz you're tired of the topic why not just leave? Or don't read the posts? Or dare I say try to start a new discussion?

FYI The Durant horse is far from dead. Let the salty fans have their grieving period and go through the 6 stages and let the haters hate. Can't stop them anyway.

Because this isn't only about KD thread? I like a lot of other topics being discussed here.

Lol if the owners tried, the players could just go to Europe and China and rake in millions and the owners would have lost out on talent
That happened last lockout and the owners didn't want to lose anymore profits and players so they just compromised quickly before players left forever

Europe and China? Alright, we are done with this topic.
Yeah bruh
It actually happened
U can s***post all you want, but as history shows, it's a players league and they have most of the power in negotiating
You are coming in talking like its the NFL :lol:
Prove me wrong Casper that's all I'm asking you
All you been doing is trying to put me down
Cmon where that intellect at

I don't know why people compare Lebron situation to KD with how they left. Both are front runners and I can never respect them. They are not leaders and instead followers. Yes there was super teams back then but they were built through the draft and trades not when a player loses to their opponent and joined them.To me golden state is not a super team they built that franchise from the ground up. They were trash for a long time and become an elite time only a few years ago. I understand the frustration with some players who want to win a championship but instead of earning it they want that instant gratification to win immediately. This is why I respect Isaiah since he stayed with Detroit and won a ring and same with Dirk. But it's a different generation now so different times.

But lebron came back to Cleveland and pulled off the unthinkable. At this point of you don't respect him you're a hater

You giving players the Benefit of the doubt who played on teams with other hall of famers, how fair is that

Last edited:

i look at like this

youre an nba player and you played your whole 10 year career in one city

youve never won the big one in all those 10 years

now youre a free agent, you can go anywhere

the best team in the league wants you

or you can go back to what you been doing

its that simple
Its like you been dating Megan Good for all these years. Sure shes amazing, but you already know that. Then out of nowhere, Halle Berry wants you. I;m going to Halle
You def on crack. 

Meagan Good > Halle Berry

Srs.

nevermind how lebron crapped all over wiggins career

luckily hes 2 years away from being 2 years away in minny
We have arrived... we are here 

devil.gif

Yeah bruh
It actually happened
U can s***post all you want, but as history shows, it's a players league and they have most of the power in negotiating
Cmon where that intellect at[/quote
I'm happy it's a players league, rightfully so.

But Europe and China? Nobody legit is going to do that. Come on

The SPACING on the floor is gonna be ridiculous... KD 1 on 1 is every teams nightmare. And when he gets going and they double/triple team him, Steph, Klay and Dray will all reap the benefits of wide open 3 attempts. The 1st and 2nd best shooters in the game getting open 3pt looks consistently. :x

Scary.

--------

Don't blame KD for wanting to leave Russ who is aimless and brainless. But damn. This team is gonna be one of the best offensive teams we ever see in life.

Looking forward to KD's first interview. Wondering who gets first crack at him. Would be great for Stephen A to be the guy.

I'd pay UFC PPV to watch that interview

Yeah bruh
It actually happened
Cmon where that intellect at
I'm happy it's a players league, rightfully so.

But Europe and China? Nobody legit is going to do that. Come on

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/862306-nba-lockout-tracking-the-players-heading-overseas
Most notable was Deron Williams went to Turkey during the lockout and was an All star
NBA doesn't necessarily have a monopoly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom