2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

The worst part about stuff like this happening is that the General people find their way over here.

Go argue in one of your 200,000 race argument threads General people, we don't need you here.

The worst part about stuff like this happening is that the General people find their way over here.

Go argue in one of your 200,000 race argument threads General people, we don't need you here.
Who's the Oompa Loompas that we didn't see in the regular season thread? :nerd:

I don't get people comparing Lebron's Decision with Durant's

Theatrics wise, LeBron's is so much worst. He had an hour special and then a celebration (Mind you in full Miami Heat Gear) proclaiming how many championships they will win.

However, from a competitive standpoint, Durant's is much worst. You are going to the team that just beat your team when you were up 3-1 and you let your team down. Not only are you going to a competitor, you are joining statistically the best team ever (based on wins). Not only that you did nothing but proclaim your love for OKC and this how you do them?

Like I said Theatrics wise, LeBron's was the worst.

From a competitive and just disrespect to your Team and League, Durant's is the worst. Durant's decision here can and most likely will change the record books for years to come. Warriors can reel off several championships in a row and don't think the owners are happy with this, something is going to change and what we learned a lot of the time change isn't good, change is what caused this.

This signing literally is one of the most impactful things to happen to the NBA in years.

Pretty much. Not sure how this is so difficult for some to understand.

nevermind how lebron crapped all over wiggins career

luckily hes 2 years away from being 2 years away in minny
We have arrived... we are here 

devil.gif
??

how am i hater though just because i have an opinion you dont agree with? i respect Lebron for winning for his city of the "land" since they havent won in like forever... just saying it would of been better if he never left to begin with and won it... but he left the cavs to team up with his boys and win that ring that he never got... then he finally goes to Miami and wins 2 rings and goes to the chip 4 times in a row... thats a good run if you ask me and he was the leader of that team and just left when he was already in a good situation... thats cool he wanted to go back to the "land" and win a chip but it was also convenient for him to leave since they already had kyrie and then the #1 pick to trade for love...but would he go back there if none of that happen? who knows but it was an easier decision for Lebron to return...and im not giving the benefit of the doubt to players who played with hall of famers... im just saying those guys stayed loyal to their team and made each other better and won a ring...its like the spurs they just had tim duncan and thats it... then they draft manu and tony and all of a sudden are really good together and win all the time... are they hall of famers too?

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/862306-nba-lockout-tracking-the-players-heading-overseas
Most notable was Deron Williams went to Turkey during the lockout and was an All star
NBA doesn't necessarily have a monopoly

Wait, this article was supposed to help your argument?

Nba could lose all the dudes in this list and be just fine. Nobody was going overseas to stay. They were going to stay in shape, signing weekly contracts. Only dude who stayed is certified crazy (starbury)

how am i hater though just because i have an opinion you dont agree with? i respect Lebron for winning for his city of the "land" since they havent won in like forever... just saying it would of been better if he never left to begin with and won it... but he left the cavs to team up with his boys and win that ring that he never got... then he finally goes to Miami and wins 2 rings and goes to the chip 4 times in a row... thats a good run if you ask me and he was the leader of that team and just left when he was already in a good situation... thats cool he wanted to go back to the "land" and win a chip but it was also convenient for him to leave since they already had kyrie and then the #1 pick to trade for love...but would he go back there if none of that happen? who knows but it was an easier decision for Lebron to return...and im not giving the benefit of the doubt to players who played with hall of famers... im just saying those guys stayed loyal to their team and made each other better and won a ring...its like the spurs they just had tim duncan and thats it... then they draft manu and tony and all of a sudden are really good together and win all the time... are they hall of famers too?
NT haters hate other haters
We all just haters
Just we get butthurt when people hate what we like
That's how it goes on NT
It's a never ending cycle

nevermind how lebron crapped all over wiggins career

luckily hes 2 years away from being 2 years away in minny
We have arrived... we are here 

devil.gif
??
We're making the playoffs next year, bro.. we ain't no 2 years away from being 2 years away.. We're here now, famb. Get ready
oh ok gotcha yea i believe it

2 years away from 2 years away was a joke a joke

i thought you meant lebron forcin that trade was scumbag-ish

I was looking forward to seeing a team with KD, Russ and Vic. Woulda been great to see them vs GS.

Looking forward to KD's first interview. Wondering who gets first crack at him. Would be great for Stephen A to be the guy.

I'd pay UFC PPV to watch that interview

That **** would be classic if Stephen A "You don't wanna make a enemy outta me" Smith sat down with KD. :lol:

I was looking forward to seeing a team with KD, Russ and Vic. Woulda been great to see them vs GS.
That **** would be classic if Stephen A "You don't wanna make a enemy outta me" Smith sat down with KD. :lol:

KD wouldn't be fake tough in that interview. Straight foaming from the mouth

If you have a lot of time. I usually renegotiate my directv deals so that nba league pass and NFL Sunday ticket is included for free. Only way I will do it.

How do you do this? I tried when I was arguing with them about my bill and they acted like they couldn't do it

Back
Top Bottom