2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

If you have a lot of time. I usually renegotiate my directv deals so that nba league pass and NFL Sunday ticket is included for free. Only way I will do it.

How do you do this? I tried when I was arguing with them about my bill and they acted like they couldn't do it

you negotiate kindly. no need to argue. i was able to get mlb network thrown in for free. :pimp:
these companies are always giving free upgrades/packages so you stay :lol:

Last edited:
how am i hater though just because i have an opinion you dont agree with? i respect Lebron for winning for his city of the "land" since they havent won in like forever... just saying it would of been better if he never left to begin with and won it... but he left the cavs to team up with his boys and win that ring that he never got... then he finally goes to Miami and wins 2 rings and goes to the chip 4 times in a row... thats a good run if you ask me and he was the leader of that team and just left when he was already in a good situation... thats cool he wanted to go back to the "land" and win a chip but it was also convenient for him to leave since they already had kyrie and then the #1 pick to trade for love...but would he go back there if none of that happen? who knows but it was an easier decision for Lebron to return...and im not giving the benefit of the doubt to players who played with hall of famers... im just saying those guys stayed loyal to their team and made each other better and won a ring...its like the spurs they just had tim duncan and thats it... then they draft manu and tony and all of a sudden are really good together and win all the time... are they hall of famers too?

My hater comment was unnecessary. My bad.

As stated those other players played with hall of famers. you mention Tim Duncan, well He had David Robinson ( a hall of famer) his first year in the league, shortly after that he had other great players. Lebron played with a 60 year old Shaq, mo Williams and boobie Gibson, this is 7 years into his career!!!. How can basketball purist fault that man for leaving. It's easy to stay loyal to a team when you see your organization bringing in other hall of famers. That wasn't the case with him.

How do you do this? I tried when I was arguing with them about my bill and they acted like they couldn't do it

Really depends on how long you been with directv and how much you spend. My bill averages close to $250 every month so I have to imagine my business is important to them. Every August, I call and say I need to cancel because it's too expensive and time warner has great deals. They give me all kinds of credits and toss in league pass and NFL package. I usually have to only pay $50 for the streaming part. It's simple. But you have to be prepared to call their bluff and say cancel me in two weeks if they say no. Call back in 5 days and say you want to talk to a manager. At that point, you tell them you really want to stay with directv and if there's anything he can do for you. They will. But if you've only been with them for a year, they might tell you to take a hike

Cable services are competing like hell for your money. Put them against each other. I literally haven't paid for NFL Sunday ticket in probably close to 10 years.

Be extremely polite and have their competitor deals in front of you. Gotta go to that conversation prepared

Man Wade better not end up in Denver :lol: Either kick it with your homie for 1 last go around, or stay in Wade County and get that pension Dirk will get soon

I forgot that heat team had mike bibby x Eddie house lol

Bulls lost 4-1 with home court advantage :smh: rose got locked up worse than curry due to a garbage jumper

OKC needs to trade Westbrook but I wouldn't trade for Westbrook. Taking a one season flier on that guy of all people is crazy. I would like to see the Spurs get a chance to do it but at what expense.

Back
Top Bottom