2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Only a handful of guys have no-trade clauses. Last season, it was Wade, Dirk, KG, Carmelo, Kobe and Duncan.
One of the players this upcoming season who has a no trade clause is Dwight Powell from Dallas. Probably the most random development of the offseason. 

One of the players this upcoming season who has a no trade clause is Dwight Powell from Dallas. Probably the most random development of the offseason. 
The hell? Must have been a bar side bet with Cuban on a coke filled night or something

Probably bet on who could smash some blonde first

Last edited:

Only a handful of guys have no-trade clauses. Last season, it was Wade, Dirk, KG, Carmelo, Kobe and Duncan.
Mavs probly aint even argue that one.

"He wants a what? A no trade clause? Who the **** does he think he is? Fine sure. Hey you seen this thing on twitter? About how we can put out a fake Warriors lineup? It's ******* funny. Hey you guys wanna do it? Hey we can do it. Hey someone get Gerald Green's agent on the phone."

Wades made a ton of money but turning down 10 million is no joke. Especially considering his past pay cuts.

David West is out of control with it. We need Joe Johnson to teach these guys career management.

David West is out of control with it. We need Joe Johnson to teach these guys career management.
He's made 90M's in his career, taking the minimum the two years of his career isn't the worst thing

90M's vs 108M's (and no chance at a title)

I'd take it that he wouldn't sleep as well knowing he didn't take the chance to play with SAS or GSW for a ring

David West just ring chasing with no shame is all
laugh.gif
I would too if I was him. I've done it all. Put up big numbers for a franchise. Been an all star. Made millions.

Only thing left to do before I retire is win. Just one time in my career I'd want to know what it feels like to win.

Back
Top Bottom