2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

makes him sound mentally weak af. As a grown man, you aint tryna be considered impressionable. You want to leave the impression. Son like a teenager. But you 27.
The problem being you taking what this writer says as fact

This is worse than making judgments on coaching when you see the 10 second mic'd up segments in game

By the way that article that Royce Young wrote is tasteless and reeks of a scorned lover.

So many unnecessary jabs at KD's character, which epitomizes a lot of what I don't like about sports fans and journalist in 2016.

Trying to create these narratives about these players real lives based on soundbites and their on court skill / ability. It's silly, and perpetuates silly ideals surrounding the sport.

If KD decides to leave, why are you writing about him being impulsive, and bringing his personal decision to marry / not marry his wife based on what you deem as impulsive? If you're going to write about KD's decision, keep it about basketball man.

Royce Young is looking scum as hell right now.

There's some good bits of info in that article too, but he really pushed his narrative about Durant. 100% expected this from Royce though... right down to the cliche paragraph about a sad kid.

Is there any chance Cavs (Lebron) trades Kyrie for Chris Paul? He's on the last year of his deal and with Westbrook almost sure to be traded maybe Clippers look to trade Paul if there's any sense he's not going to re-sign to get something rather than nothing

Why the hell would the cavs downgrade, ain't nobody winning these days with that ancient point guard play

Last edited:
makes him sound mentally weak af. As a grown man, you aint tryna be considered impressionable. You want to leave the impression. Son like a teenager. But you 27.

That's exactly what the writer wants you to think. At best he's jumping to conclusions about what goes on in another man's brain.

for so many people in here complaining about social media, why don't you just not use it?

what was Royce;s relationship with him prior?

I think he;s more than upset because the he covers is going to be less relevant now without him. So job wise, he may have taken it out on him. As a sportswriter, you want the teams you cover to be good.

But he went in on him with that marriage stuff for no reason. Wife didn't go anything to him

Is there any chance Cavs (Lebron) trades Kyrie for Chris Paul? He's on the last year of his deal and with Westbrook almost sure to be traded maybe Clippers look to trade Paul if there's any sense he's not going to re-sign to get something rather than nothing
no chance that kyrie gets traded. 

Why would Cavs downgrade

Kyrie > Chris Paul

for so many people in here complaining about social media, why don't you just not use it?
i agree. never have never will f with social media. 

people love to do that though. people love to complain about how much they hate stephen a smith yet they watch first take and pay attention to what he says. 

CP is soft and has no track record of being a winner 
Yeahhhh, 

he's been the best player on multiple 50 win teams but being a winner has nothing to do with the fact that Kyrie will probably never be as good as Chris Paul and I love kyrie.

Why would Cavs downgrade

Kyrie > Chris Paul

Lmao

Chris Paul is a better player and pg than Kyrie will ever be man.

Kyrie outplaying the unanimous mvp after being down 1-3 in the finals to help take down a 73 win team > anything Chris Paul ever did

I don't care how much Le Stat Stuffer stuffed his stats. Le Front Runner should be glad Kyrie came into his life.

Last edited:
Kyrie outplaying the unanimous mvp after being down 1-3 in the finals to help take down a 73 win team > anything Chris Paul ever did
*While playing with one of the 3 greatest players of all time who had the best finals performance ever.

Or does that not mean anything?

i agree. never have never will f with social media. 

people love to do that though. people love to complain about how much they hate stephen a smith yet they watch first take and pay attention to what he says. 
this.

and regards to CP. when he leads a talented LAC to the finals then we can talk. he just another Penny Hardaway to me right now 

Back
Top Bottom