2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Is there any chance Cavs (Lebron) trades Kyrie for Chris Paul? He's on the last year of his deal and with Westbrook almost sure to be traded maybe Clippers look to trade Paul if there's any sense he's not going to re-sign to get something rather than nothing
Put the bottle down bruh

Where a-fiend at?

First KD gone, now Russ saying he won't re-sign.

How ya holding up, man?

me too. I use to be disappointed with him for having an illness i thought was insignificant until i researched it. its no joke. like dude legit want to ruin his career? No.

hope you got that in check Blackmanta.

Can't even work anymore. But what you said is true. Nobody thinks of it as being serious. No one sees it as a real illness. It's way too real. I have to limit the places I go to. I have to go places real early before it's packed. I have to wear headphones constantly because car horns or construction will freak me out. Have to write everything down because if I can't remember on spot my heart starts racing. Always feels like I'm about to die.

Panic disorders are no joke!

I love my CP0 jokes and slander but Kyrie will never be as good as he is.

i agree. never have never will f with social media. 

people love to do that though. people love to complain about how much they hate stephen a smith yet they watch first take and pay attention to what he says. 
this.

and regards to CP. when he leads a talented LAC to the finals then we can talk. he just another Penny Hardaway to me right now 
But.......Penny's made the finals. 

Can't even work anymore. But what you said is true. Nobody thinks of it as being serious. No one sees it as a real illness. It's way too real. I have to limit the places I go to. I have to go places real early before it's packed. I have to wear headphones constantly because car horns or construction will freak me out. Have to write everything down because if I can't remember on spot my heart starts racing. Always feels like I'm about to die.

mental illnesses are no joke man. 

stay strong brother,

i just got a new client today and she a nervous wreck man. I'm hoping I can make sure the school's 504 plan presents actual useful resources for her

Kyrie outplaying the unanimous mvp after being down 1-3 in the finals to help take down a 73 win team > anything Chris Paul ever did

*While playing with one of the 3 greatest players of all time who had the best finals performance ever.

Or does that not mean anything?

3 greatest players of all time

Best finals performance ever

Nahh

Miss me with that.

Kyrie was the only one to score from either side the last 3 or something minutes of game 7 I think. If Curry had not choked the series away it would've had a way different narrative for Lebby.

Last edited:
and not respected enough. People think you can just turn that switch off and it will go away.

Really curious what Royce White is up to.
while there is no on/off switch or magic pill. my professional approach is that people underestimate how they and their family/support system can truly catalyze change 

3 greatest players of all time

Best finals performance ever

Nahh

Miss me with that.

Kyrie was the only one to score from either side the last 3 or something minutes of game 7 I think. If Curry had not choked the series away it would've had a way different narrative for Lebby.
Well we'll never know this now will we?

And if you dont' see why Lebron can be considered one of the 3 greatest players ever, and how this was one of if not the finest finals performance by an individual ever, I don't know what to tell you.

Well we'll never know this now will we?

And if you dont' see why Lebron can be considered one of the 3 greatest players ever, and how this was one of if not the finest finals performance by an individual ever, I don't know what to tell you.
MJ and Bron the top two. IDK who to put at 3 cuz i biased and would say Magic 

Put the bottle down bruh

Y'all act like it's inconceivable. Y'all talk all day about the "banana boys" linking up, and well.. It's a way it can happen.

It's almost as much public knowledge that Kyrie doesn't get along with Lebron as Kd and Westbrook. And I know Kyrie talking about having that mamba moment in the finals didn't sit too well with Lebron lol.

But it is a way to get those guys together. Trade Kyrie for Paul. Dump Love to sign Wade.

Not saying they should do it but it's possible.

And stop with that stuff about Kyrie being better than Paul. He's younger but he'd be lucky to be half as good as Paul at the position.

This move by KD has made this thread unbearable to come into.
The worst part about stuff like this happening is that the General people find their way over here.

Go argue in one of your 200,000 race argument threads General people, we don't need you here.

Y'all are both right. Thread got stupid real quick with the silly hot takes and corny *** reposted memes. Go do all that dumb **** in General.

Back
Top Bottom