2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What yall don't see is what Lebron did. He paved the way for players to have more control than the owners. He, Wade, BOSH, said screw your free agency, we finna go play as a team and win rings.

Lebron then left and went home and hand picked his squad and won.

Lebron changed sports forever.
As much as we all love MJ, he didn't get that power until he was old and in DC as a GM. Lebron doing it as a PLAYA
Forgot to sign into your other account?

We will always differ there. Not my concern. I watch sports differently I guess.
I don't lose respect for someone because their hairline is disappearing
yeah character and demeanor on the field =not liking someone cause of they hairline. 

Last edited:

What yall don't see is what Lebron did. He paved the way for players to have more control than the owners. He, Wade, BOSH, said screw your free agency, we finna go play as a team and win rings.

Would you say this product of basketball is better?

I would say a bunch of ******* running to create the best team to cement their legacy has watered down the league.

dude quoting himself. 
laugh.gif

As much as we all love MJ, he didn't get that power until he was old and in DC as a GM. Lebron doing it as a PLAYA

Bruh :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

You made a lot of sense here. Very true. Eventually, the Lebron rule will be put in place to prevent this.

This didn't bug me one bit. I barely paid much attention. I watch sports based on what's playing inside the lines.

My wife and her friends probably hated this though.

I don't care if Lebron is corny to people, his hairline is poor, he cries, his Instagram is weAk, etc.

I just care about what athletes do when it's game time.

Sports has become like TMZ to you guys.

wish i could rep you twice.

game time is all i care about.

Yup.  All the hate definitely boils down to the dudes hair line and not his douchebag personality.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why he's a douchebag? I've asked this plenty of times but nobody gives me concrete answers. Again, I don't follow social media, so maybe I'm missing something.

A douchebag to me is someone acting like an idiot off the court, being a loser in some sort of way. Manziel is a douchebag. I never hear Lebron having off court issues. Is there different levels of douchebaggery?

Is it because he complains about calls? Throws teammates under the bus?

I'm very curious.

OKC can't afford to wait until the trade deadline to deal Russy can they. They'll get lowballed to the max.

You made a lot of sense here. Very true. Eventually, the Lebron rule will be put in place to prevent this.
The hell are you talking about? :lol:
You're an unrestricted free agent, you are FREE to do whatever you want to do regardless of whatever team
There will be no "rule" because if there was, it would violate arbitration laws that the MLB were dealt with an L that they couldn't have control over people that didn't have a contract, unless they signed to a restricted one.
And even then teams are free to give qualifying offers even if they are a restricted free agent.

As much as LeBron is a scheming scumbag, he technically did nothing wrong joining Wade and Bosh. Good lord this thread has so much s***posting

Last edited:
wish i could rep you twice.

game time is all i care about.

For real. What am I missing? I don't get it. Maybe I'm not suppose to being that I'm older?

Too many people worried about dumb stuff in life. Lebron ain't hurting people, putting people in harm. From what I see, he's a great family man and someone I'd be cool as a role model for my kids. You can see he's a fantastic father based on how his kids act. Polite kids.

You're an unrestricted free agent, you are FREE to do whatever you want to do regardless of whatever team
There will be no "rule" because if there was, it would violate arbitration laws that the MLB were dealt with an L that they couldn't have control over people that didn't have a contract, unless they signed to a restricted one.
And even then teams are free to give qualifying offers even if they are a restricted free agent.

As much as LeBron is a scheming scumbag, he technically did nothing wrong joining Wade and Bosh. Good lord this thread has so much s***posting

Scumbag? Do you even know what that word means?

Would you say this product of basketball is better?

I would say a bunch of ******* running to create the best team to cement their legacy has watered down the league.
Yes.   PRe Heat.

Lakers

Cavs

Spurs

Boston

Orlando.

That was all in terms of being possible champs.

The leauge is way better now.  The 2016 finals the best one since the boston LA days.  Be serious. Nobody ever thought MJ would lose to Utah or Seattle.

Lebron and team came back to beat the best team ever. The new narrative is can he do it again and vs Durant on GSW.

Every year we have a narrative and this is the best one yet.

Scumbag? Do you even know what that word means?
Way to avoid my main point Casper

Back
Top Bottom