2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

KD didn't do this!

People seriously think that was better than what KD just did.  Jesus, that was worse than I remembered it being.  Dudes acting like they weren't even going to have to play the games to get a championship.

KD didn't do this!

Not 5, not 6, not 7.... :lol:

It amazes me how LeBron D-riders are trying to justify how KD decision is worse than this.

This dude literally had an hour special.... AN HOUR special for his announcement!

These guys had a event. They knew when assembling the team, it was Championship or bust.

Y'all are really basing this off what amounts to a pep rally and a TV special, and not off actual rosters.

L.

Try pulling up that roster and looking at who was on that team. There's plenty of very good regular season teams that will never win a title, and those Cavs teams fit right in. That was the season where Shaq was supposed to "win a ring for the King". A washed Shaq. And Antwan Jamison was their 3rd best player.
At the end of the day, KD felt that OKC plateaued, same as LeBron in Cleveland. Both left for situations where the ceiling was EXPONENTIALLY higher.

Whether he went from a 3 seed to a 1 seed 73 win team, or LeBron went from a 1 seed 61 win team to a 5 seed, both left teams, when they said they wouldn't, for a brighter future. 

Last edited:
Y'all are really basing this off what amounts to a pep rally and a TV special, and not off actual rosters.

L.

It's silly. People hate Lebron not cause of ability on the court. But because he's a lame and corny.

Used this before, but it's just like my wife and friends who talk **** about a female because she wore the wrong shoes with an outfit. She fine as hell but they gotta pick at something so minor

David West and Pachulia signed for a combined total less than 5 mil

F this.

I'm a root for LeBron now.

This just isn't fair.

Honestly I feel the same. **** that team man. Hate them more than the Heat teams already

If it meant he stayed,hell yes :lol:. Better than letting it come down to FA

Last edited:
It's silly. People hate Lebron not cause of ability on the court. But because he's a lame and corny.

Used this before, but it's just like my wife and friends who talk **** about a female because she wore the wrong shoes with an outfit. She fine as hell but they gotta pick at something so minor
not really.just cause you think its silly doesnt mean jack.

..i hate cam newton and it has nothing to do with his game. his demeanor and how he carries himself on the field is ridiculous. "most people dislike many celebrities based off images and perception " word to dmx

Last edited:
not really.just cause you think its silly doesnt mean jack.
..i hate cam newton and it has nothing to do with his game. his demeanor and how he carries himself on the field is ridiculous. 
We will always differ there. Not my concern. I watch sports differently I guess.
I don't lose respect for someone because their hairline is disappearing

if durant told okc to trade russy, if you run okc do you do it?
You are an inquisitive dude 
laugh.gif
 Almost every time you post it's a question 
laugh.gif

But to answer it, it depends on the time the request is asked. If we're talking last season then I got no choice.

If I don't, KD leaves and then Russ follows soon after. I lose both instead of one.

Last edited:
What yall don't see is what Lebron did. He paved the way for players to have more control than the owners. He, Wade, BOSH, said screw your free agency, we finna go play as a team and win rings.

Lebron then left and went home and hand picked his squad and won.

Lebron changed sports forever.

What yall don't see is what Lebron did. He paved the way for players to have more control than the owners. He, Wade, BOSH, said screw your free agency, we finna go play as a team and win rings.

Lebron then left and went home and hand picked his squad and won.

Lebron changed sports forever.
As much as we all love MJ, he didn't get that power until he was old and in DC as a GM. Lebron doing it as a PLAYA

I mean.. It is the offseason thread. That's like going into the hate threads and getting mad at people hating.. Who does that brah :smh:

Not slit if discussion in here about KD anymore. We're just repeating the same thing over and over. That's all. I literally saw a post and thought someone cut and pasted what someone else said.

As a matter of fact, it was your post that made me comment Deja vu. It all makes sense now, brah.

Back
Top Bottom