2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I now understand KD's thinking after reading that ESPN article. I hoped he left because he was finally embracing the villian role but unfortunately he isn't. He truly is ***** made and a **** boy.

Yep. I agree. He's a *****. And its ok to admit. Not everyone can accept that role as a leader.

Always been fake tough.

Dude was definitely projecting onto Bosh with those comments a few years back :lol:

Always been fake tough.
roll.gif

You read that article with a smile, didn't you
tongue.gif

It didn't do KD any favors, that's for damn sure. Makes him look like a "cry baby"

Last edited:
LeBron would have to take a paycut and I highly doubt they'd move JR, especially considering he's signed under Klutch. I posted an article earlier where LeBron stated that he would take a cut to put together a team with his friends.

I could see them moving Frye and Shumpert/Mo Williams with a future pick.
They gonna be able to afford Smith and Wade even if Lebby takes a cut? Wouldn't Lebby have to take a significant cut to make that work? I read that Smith was going to price himself out on the market

I hope Wade goes to Cleveland and neither the Warriors or Cavs end up in the Finals next year.

Last edited:
Yikes @ that ESPN article on Durant. Damn, damn, damn. :smh:
Wait which one? I read the bleacher report one and those were :x

Man this is depressing. I can feel the hurt through the screen. They're good job of making KD look bad too.

is there a scenario where cavs trade love for melo and maybe throw away salaries can free up money to sign wade?

:rofl: @ Al Horford being what's suppose to keep KD from leaving.

He is right about his star slightly falling. Looked more like their window was closing until the surprise this playoffs but then they choked.

Last edited:
is there a scenario where cavs trade love for melo and maybe throw away salaries can free up money to sign wade?
I hope they do this just so I can watch 4 dudes who need the ball in their hands to be effective trying to fight for touches in that ISO ball offense they are running.

"NEW HOME, NEW HOME, WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEW HOME!"

"IF YOU CAN HAVE A NEGATIVE RESPECT, THAT'S WHAT I GIVE YOU"

Thunder kid is hot!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Royce Young clearly hurt. ***** been acting scorned for days. Pure estrogen flowing through his veins right now.

No. The super friends will join in the Big Apple next season when CP0 becomes a free agent.

Royce Young clearly hurt. ***** been acting scorned for days. Pure estrogen flowing through his veins right now.

His feelings were HURT.. Lol.. You could feel the pain in every sentence.. And that ending was just, ouch.
.lol..

Dudes a really good journalist too, he shouldn't be using his powers for evil..

Back
Top Bottom