2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I'm not talking about winning titles.

Apparently the only name you read in my post was Reggie Miller.

That reading comprehension:smh:
So all of y'all are basically saying if you win a ring with a team and that's been your team most of your career you should just stay one that team no matter what and wait for retirement?

That's what I'm getting from Reggie has no rings constantly being the response.
I'm talking about staying on a team your whole career and being loyal.

Dudes ain't satisfied with that.

I ain't talking about rings. If Wade wants to leave he should. Of its to get more rings then so be it.
I'm saying Reggie and Dwyane are two completely different scenarios. Reggie doesn't have a single ring, tough ****. Dwyane has 3 now with Miami. He has nothing left to prove. He's been so loyal to them and his city loves him so much he might as well ride or die with them.
I'm talking about the concept of a guy like Reggie Miller being loyal to one team his whole career.

There ain't a whole lot of other recent examples. When I think of dude's who were loyal to one team, ring or not I think Reggie.

I wouldn't even say Kobe cuz he threatened to dip and I feel had he thatbwouldve been totally fine. Other legit dude is Dirk.

I'm saying players (especially this crop of superstars that are all friends) aren't on that loyal to one city thing even if they win a ring anymore. Winning a ring may be a reason to be like I have you 3 championships so now I can go do something else if I want.

LeBron steady dropping hints he basically wants to play with US Olympic team in the NBA throughout the years.

who to punch first? Stephen A. Smith or Brian Windhorst?
Windhorst fat *** made career being acreep, following and stalking a high schooler across the country.

I'm certain he spends his nights spying in LeBron's bushes getting off. That's why he falls asleep at work.

Last edited:
KD almost beat da GSW, up 3-1...and da GSW are a 73-9 team before he got there...
irrelevant. anyone who didnt mind lebron doing it but hating on kd doing it is ridiculous and a hypocrite. 

how is it irrelevant when Lebron never had da help KD has in OKC? Durant ALMOST beat da Warriors...and Miami Heat torched da team ala da Marlins after they got da shaq/flash chip.

KD almost beat da GSW, up 3-1...and da GSW are a 73-9 team before he got there...
irrelevant. anyone who didnt mind lebron doing it but hating on kd doing it is ridiculous and a hypocrite. 
how is it irrelevant when Lebron never had da help KD has in OKC? Durant ALMOST beat da Warriors...and Miami Heat torched da team ala da Marlins after they got da shaq/flash chip.
The year LeBron left they had the best record in the NBA 
laugh.gif

It's more "damning" than the Bleacher one, I guess.

I think dude went all melodramatic a bit much at times, but he doesn't paint a pretty picture. It is what it is.

To put it bluntly, the article makes Durant look like a *****. It's up to you to judge for yourself, if you care for that.

I'm not feeling it, but I'm not going scorched Earth over that situation either. Who am I supposed to feel sorry for...all the other owners? OKC being cheap ***** and keeping around Scott Brooks forever? Nah.

I now understand KD's thinking after reading that ESPN article. I hoped he left because he was finally embracing the villian role but unfortunately he isn't. He truly is ***** made and a **** boy.

Last edited:
Still don't want to see it but I'm pretty sure Bron takes a paycut to make it happen,dude owes Wade some money man :lol:

I now understand KD's thinking after reading that ESPN article. I hoped he left because he was finally embracing the villian role but unfortunately he isn't. He truly is ***** made and a **** boy.

Yep. I agree. He's a *****. And its ok to admit. Not everyone can accept that role as a leader.

Always been fake tough.

The year LeBron left they had the best record in the NBA :lol:

Back to back best record in the NBA. :lol: But let them tell it.

JR Smith? Does he have a player option? They can't afford him and Wade
LeBron would have to take a paycut and I highly doubt they'd move JR, especially considering he's signed under Klutch. I posted an article earlier where LeBron stated that he would take a cut to put together a team with his friends.

I could see them moving Frye and Shumpert/Mo Williams with a future pick.

Back
Top Bottom