2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

all these veterans like "damn that's disgusting what KD did, can't believe he'd go to the team that just beat him we wouldn't do that in my day!!!

I'll take a vet's minimum deal to play with y'all though :evil:"

Last edited:
I'll be ready

giphy.gif

big market, small market, what matters is sometimes its good to get a little lucky with your draft picks (i.e. Draymond Green).

Markets don't matter as much as before. As one of the clowns in here stated and was so proud of, the Bockers are the most expensive franchise in the NBA, but that got them 40+ wins three times since 2000. Means nothing.

Spurs are an outlier. The planets were aligned perfectly for them.

Yeah markets really don't matter too much nowadays . As long as you run your franchise right , players trust the front office , and you got cap room you should be good.

I'm not a cap expert, but can someone explain to me why Lebron opted out?  From the above, it looks like the Cavs only have 18M to resign him so didn't he just take a paycut for no reason?  He hasn't been there 3 years so they wouldn't have his bird rights.  I'm just trying to figure out the business side of what he did because it seems like he screwed himself out of money unless I am missing something here.
After the new TV money, Tristan Thompson's contract seems reasonable.
Tristan making dat Evan Fournier money. 

Zaza Pachulia: Center Reportedly Agrees to 1-Year, $2.9 Million Deal With Golden State Warriors
Pachulia bolsters the Warriors' frontcourt after center Andrew Bogut was reportedly traded to the Dallas Mavericks. Both deals came after Kevin Durant announced he will join Golden State.

Back
Top Bottom