2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I feel like the Warriors are gonna make a run at Chase Budinger

if that happens, its blouses for the league
Warriors add at worst a top 3 player to a team that won 73 games and has the reigning back to back, first ever unanimous MVP, along with two other All Stars, but signing Chase Budinger is what will put this team over the top?

David west : Ride coattails or die Trying
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Not me, bruh. That $10M or whatever it was he gave up...not me.

Last edited:
As a Spurs fan I can tell y'all David west means nothing. Dude is done and is lost on the court these days. Tristan is still gon feast on these Warriors

Ray Allen  Chase Budinger would just b the icing on the cake now.
fixed

Warriors add at worst a top 3 player to a team that won 73 games and has the reigning back to back, first ever unanimous MVP, along with two other All Stars, but signing Chase Budinger is what will put this team over the top?
Yes

if ray comes i wont be able to like this team. or root for them. hate too strong. please stay away.

plus..he's 40. not from the islands Timmy D 40..like..you from america, grew up easy..denzel washington son 40. he'll probably continuously have the gatorade cup hovering over his head. During warmups, gatorade cup. during shootaround, gatorade cup. national anth...gatorade cup. keep his washed *** at home.

Frustration with Westbrook Sent Durant Fleeing, Opens Door to Trouble for NBA

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-durant-fleeing-opens-door-to-trouble-for-nba

Welp welp welp.

Damn it, damn it. :smh: I really didn't want it to come to that.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://bleacherreport.com/nba[/URL]"]
Durant wanted an offense that kept the ball moving and provided him easier scoring chances. The Thunder fired coach Scott Brooks, brought in Billy Donovan, and still the offense stalled out at key moments, often with Westbrook dribbling into oblivion. The Thunder led the NBA in blown fourth-quarter leads last season, despite their firepower.

"Ultimately he got frustrated and felt that they had plateaued," said a person with insight into Durant's thought process. "[Donovan] came in, and he still had the same issues that he had with Russ under Scotty. The offense didn't change much. He still had to take a ton of contested shots every game; and that's when he had the ball at all. 
"He's never going to have a game in Golden State where Steve Kerr has to say at halftime, 'You guys need to get Kevin the ball,' which happened in OKC," the same person said. 

Man...:smh:

The thing is...no one is wrong here. I get why he's frustrated. But ****, I hate that it ended like this.

Article has more proof of what most of us here already knew for years. Lockout coming. @SneakerPro
you see it now or still being an elite contrarian bruh?
[/quote]

There won't be a work stoppage, I'm willing to bet money on it.

two teams, outside of the obvious I'm ready too watch this season...

Indiana

Knicks.

legoooooooo. damn why is it just July 5th. I'm ready for hoops to be byke

Ray Allen  Chase Budinger would just b the icing on the cake now.
fixed

Yes
Understood.

View media item 2091920

I'm not a cap expert, but can someone explain to me why Lebron opted out?  From the above, it looks like the Cavs only have 18M to resign him so didn't he just take a paycut for no reason?  He hasn't been there 3 years so they wouldn't have his bird rights.  I'm just trying to figure out the business side of what he did because it seems like he screwed himself out of money unless I am missing something here.
You earn "early bird rights" after 2 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom