2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

David West isn't going to do anything :lol:

He's just a name at this point. I thought he was solid for the Spurs last season until I saw that he didn't do anything.

David West isn't going to do anything :lol:

He's just a name at this point. I thought he was solid for the Spurs last season until I saw that he didn't do anything.

this. he had a nice 4th qtr when okc closed them out, but that was it. i thought he was gonna be a major contributor but everytime he was on the floor, he felt lost. was thinking why Boban wasn't taking his and even timmy's minutes during the reg season

Dwyane Wade: Miami Heat Shooting Guard Seeking 2-Year, $50 Million Deal, Report Says
Wade is seeking a $10 million increase over the $40 million contract Miami has offered, ESPN reports. He has reportedly also discussed deals with the Nuggets, Bulls and Cavaliers.

There won't be a work stoppage, I'm willing to bet money on it.
Ohhhhhhhh we finally reached this place my man. No more teases and pump fakes.
pimp.gif

Lockout vs. no lockout, right? One hunna sound cool?

Dirk Nowitzki: Dallas Mavericks Forward to Re-Sign With Team on 2-Year, $40 Million Deal, Report Says
Nowitzki opted out of his existing deal in order to create space for the team to sign free agents, ESPN reports. He had previously been playing on a deal worth just over $8 million per season

What y'all gonna do w/ all of those photoshopped Wade to Cavs pics when he re-signs w/ Miami?

David West and Pachulia signed for a combined total less than 5 mil

F this.

I'm a root for LeBron now.

This just isn't fair.

David West and Pachulia signed for a combined total less than 5 mil

F this.

I'm a root for LeBron now.

This just isn't fair.

isnt thi what happened with the heat when the big 3 were there?

how they end up with ray freakin allen and shane battier?

dubs still need a point guard. since they got rid of ian clark. i hope they retain barbosa.

They should draft that new guard out of duke, he's flown pretty much under the radar..Cobey Bhient.

Back
Top Bottom