2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Not feeling this David West addition. There's only ONE ball to go around. Was hoping they'd go for a more active, defensive big that was more into doing the dirty work like rebounding, etc

Ray Allen was struggling last time he was on the court, looking like Snoop and Wale dribbling during the Celeb All Star game

It also seemed like David West didn't do much last year, Cavs would have been better off going with Speights honestly :lol:

NVM, thought that said West to the Cavs.

Last edited:
Ray Allen couldn't guard two years ago, what's he going to do in this pace and space play everyone is running?

Ray.gif

:smokin

Ray Allen couldn't guard in 2010 either , :smh: at Doc for leaving Ray in when Kobe woke up in game 7

Last edited:
West's saving skills must be airtight if he's willing to take drastic pay cuts twice. I can't rock with the blatant ring chasing though.

Gary Payton ring chased with two squads too. West wants that ring so I understand.

Ray Allen couldn't guard two years ago, what's he going to do in this pace and space play everyone is running?

maybe the dubs aint finna play D at all this year?

with this squad, they should've brought D'antoni on as an assistant before he got that spot in houston.

he could bring out the mythic 5 seconds or less offensive schemes. It's only whispered about in lore from the old country. It's spoken in the same breath as the Loc Ness Monster, Big Foot and the manifesto.

Last edited:
eh, West has made 88 million before taxes so sure why not go for a ring, just don't know why he didn't sign with them last season, Aldridge wasn't that much of a force and the warriors had just won the title

Just grab Ray Allen and shut it down at this point.....WHERE YOU AT LeGM?!?!?!?

he doesn't care, he got one for Cleveland , that's all he wanted
if anything this makes LeBron legacy infinite times better if he beats this team with all these players

:smh: don't choke warriors

It would be the biggest L in League history...i can't see it happening, Dubs gonna be like pick your poison either way YOU DEAD!

Oladipo going to be in a worse situation than he was in Orlando once Westbrook leaves :smh:

Oladipo going to be in a worse situation than he was in Orlando once Westbrook leaves :smh:

Oladipo isn't really playing for championships though, unless he's the 4th or 5th best guy on the team.

He is where he's supposed to be. Collect them checks and maybe in year 10, be on a good team.

Ray Allen?
GSW should call Kobe and see if he willing to take league minimum at this point? Or maybe they should try and see if James Worthy still has something left in the tank

MJ coming out of retirement to get that 7th ring.

I hear Reggie Miller can still walk too :nerd:

I was a fan of both Durant and Westbrook, but now I'll cape hard for Westbrook whenever these two play each other. Outside of that, LeBron will still be my favorite player and Kings will still be my team.

Kings fans-
With Rondo and Seth gone, who you hoping to pick up for pg and do you think DC will be solid enough this year to be our primary handler? I'm thinking we're going to shop Rudy Gay since we grabbed Barnes and I'm HOPING we get rid of McLemore

Back
Top Bottom