2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

did u not see what RJ did in the finals? even dahntay jones changed the momentum of the gm.
these guys gonna juice up like crazy
"hey bron, i'm gonna act like i am going to sign with ya and the cavs so the heat bump up their offer. you cool with that?"

maybe just posturing ?

these 2 like to play

kinda fun weither way

If I was Dwyane and see Conley getting the biggest deal in NBA history, I'd demand an extravagant contract, too. :lol:

Conley was extremely overpaid. He owes his agent a Rari, a yacht, and a summer home in the Hamptons for negotiating that contract.

Brett L. Zelman
‏@blouiszelman
On Sportscenter, @mcten just said the Cavs are looking at veterans like Norris Cole, Mario Chalmers, David West and Luis Scola.

d wade 2 yrs/53 mill IF they can move mcroberts, reading they r having trouble fining a taker for mcroberts

anyone else hear this ?

looking like lebron dwade and co. are trollin them internets
mean.gif

although this would be a nice wai to stick it to pat by makin this all look serious
roll.gif
Pat Riley is a smart man, he will probably figure something out and can see past the trolling, but its up to Wade and his priorities. Does he want a 4th ring? Or go out into the sunset knowing 3 rings is enough for a career and just stick it out for 5 years like Kobe in LA and just retire there. D Wade trolls every year with this whole, "Im leaving for Lebby" talk. He wants to make Pat Riley sweat and make **** work in Miami because Wade hasnt gotten the superstar treatment and been taking pay cuts for almost a decade now. As soon as GM lebron says something its official, but I expect D Wade to be in a heat uniform next year and call this fantasy of going to Cleveland to join up with Lebby just a wet dream that couldve happened in another lifetime. Cavs fans are being deceived and I can see through the scare tactics hes using on Ol' slick haired Riley.

Dwyane, you got 3 rings, man. Just finish your career in Miami so you can say that's who you played for your whole career.

Conley was extremely overpaid. He owes his agent a Rari, a yacht, and a summer home in the Hamptons for negotiating that contract.

How overpaid will Conley be in the next couple of seasons when a good portion of players will be making about the same or more than him on a year-to-year basis?

Dwyane, you got 3 rings, man. Just finish your career in Miami so you can say that's who you played for your whole career.

Him leaving would break this city's heart. I think he has surpassed Marino as Miami's most beloved athlete of all time.

Last edited:
Extremely for a guy who has never made an all-star game

Horford is making $29M a year.

Regardless of if he made an all-star game or not, you're not going to tell me an ASG is the reason why BOS is not getting as much flack as MEM

I guess Memphis could have just blew it up and got into the tanking business with the other 10-12 teams in the NBA. How great would that have turned out :lol:

Last edited:
Hell no.

The Warriors will figure it out from Day 1.

They don't need a year to figure it out 4 stars 1 ball means nothing when none of your stars are ball dominant.

Wade and Bron different story. Both need ball.

Russ and KD different Russ needs ball and not a shooter.

Klay, Curry, Green and KD :lol:

Klay won't even need to dribble.

KD knows how to dish the rock we seen it his MVP season.

Green of course......

I miss seeing LeBron yell at Chalmers so I hope they sign him :lol:

Norris Cole would be a good signing by the Sixers. Him and Simmons both with Klutch Sports too.

Wade makes cryptic tweet about relationships.
Joe Lull (broke news of Dan's plane flying to Miami) tweets flight tracker of plane from Ft. Lauderdale to Cleveland.
A friend of Wade tweets that "All of Miami is going to puke...". One of the Heat beat reporters then chimes in.
Austin Carr's son states on Facebook that Wade to Cleveland is done.
Jordan Schultz reports talks between Cavs and Wade are in preliminary stages.
Brian Windhorst tweets that Wade has cancelled several free agency meetings scheduled for this week.
Ethan Skolnick tweets that Wade is still outside the country on vacation.
The Cavs follow Dwyane Wade and his wife, Gabrielle Union, on Twitter. Wade follows the Cavs, LeBron and JR Smith on Instagram.

as the world turns ......

dwade aint even in the usa :D

so you saying wade is playing miami for more money?

Yall act like yall never lost a pickup game to a team that was running the court and even though you just called them all tyoes of nanes and talked **** during the game, soon as you see one of their players go over to the bench and start changing our of his Nikes you run on the court like "ayo yall lost 1. Lemme run," to anyone from the winning team. It'd be next to come right back and end their reign but it's too many Nexts down and I'm not trying to wait

#FACTS

:rofl:
Facts that sound ******ed. Have either of you ever participated in organized sports not just pick up in the park w/strangers? :lol:
yea man had Moms switch us achool districts so I could get on a good squad (preAAU). These suburbs boys, we obviously had better facilities and all that, but kats was lacking some type of heart or immeasurable competitive attribute that made us lose to teams from "the other side of the track " every time. Walked up in the church gym that next summer like yo lets kill those rich mfs from tbe hill

Hell no.

The Warriors will figure it out from Day 1.

They don't need a year to figure it out 4 stars 1 ball means nothing when none of your stars are ball dominant.

Wade and Bron different story. Both need ball.

Russ and KD different Russ needs ball and not a shooter.

Klay, Curry, Green and KD :lol:

Klay won't even need to dribble.

KD knows how to dish the rock we seen it his MVP season.

Green of course......

The SPACING on the floor is gonna be ridiculous... KD 1 on 1 is every teams nightmare. And when he gets going and they double/triple team him, Steph, Klay and Dray will all reap the benefits of wide open 3 attempts. The 1st and 2nd best shooters in the game getting open 3pt looks consistently. :x

Back
Top Bottom