2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

i don't like Bosh. Nice offensive game, but laughable on defense. Watching him and Dirk play D is comical.

Bosh at Toronto = Love at Minny

Both like lettuce in a salad. Taste good but no nutritional value whatsoever.
 You didn't watch any games of Bosh if you are saying his defense is trash

The main difference is that a. Miami hadn't just taken lebrons ***** in the ECF after choking a 3 1 lead and b. Miami was coming off b2b finals appearance. Funny that cats, Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000 NOW dont have a problem with super teams despite the differences. I rooted against Miami and will def root against GS

Guess who maybe coming back?...
what a joke. now that the warriors are loaded every old ***** coming out like cockroaches looking for a free meal

like 2pac said

"all you old rappers trying to advance its all over now take it like a man"
Exactly, thats like Kobe coming from retirement and taking a veteran minimum so he can get his easy 6th ring and tie Jordan.

The main difference is that a. Miami hadn't just taken lebrons ***** in the ECF after choking a 3 1 lead and b. Miami was coming off b2b finals appearance. Funny that cats, @lakersman3000 NOW dont have a problem with super teams despite the differences. I rooted against Miami and will def root against GS
im over it . desensitized to super teams forming. this is the new nba . got to deal with it. its cheesy as hell. i already said that but mad . naw. it wouldnt surprise me to see this team choke even with kd . funny things like that happen sometimes. 

Last edited:
KD had enough for sure.
He had enough after last year.

No way he threw the series against GSW, but he wasn't upset about losing it either.
Why? Was it just management?

Also GSW bench isn't enough. They have to find another veteran big.

It was just time for a change.
He gave OKC a decade man.

GSW signing ZAZA means absolutely nothing. They can sign a vet easy but ZAZA was the "best out there", but Bogut should have been resigned man.

They goofed hard, don't see how they acquire a Decent big on trade, should have signed Dedmon

Last edited:
Dudes trippin... Bosh at Toronto was a STUD. He damn near averaged 30 and 10 in his prime.

Skimming through the NBA and actin like they really know this ****... :smh:

Last edited:
This **** might really start a trend though. Jumping to a team that just beat you is the weakest thing you can do as a athlete but if GS wins 2 or 3 rings some of these younger dudes might say **** it and do the same thing. :lol: We might see dudes losing to each other in the finals then find some way to team up.

nothing wrong with leaving and putting yourself in a better situation. i think fans enjoy watching guys still go at one another and enjoy competition. instead of a possibly 3 team race for next yr chip, we can just fast forward to finals again.

Definitely have to live with it now. Sucks too because Bob Myers and crew did a great job building a team prior to KD

The Westbrook dilemma is the most fascinating thing in the league right now.

You're a small market, you luck into top 10 players through the draft, you hit on other picks and develop them too. You're a top 3 team in the toughest conference and a Title contender every year. You're the gold standard for all other small-market franchises in the league.

And now you gotta start over and try to do it all again? Mannnnnnn...
mean.gif

History tells us Russ Westbrook gets moved. As much as that **** ******g sucks for them, Sam Presti realizes he's gonna have to press that button. You just CAN'T take the growing risk of losing out on your other franchise player without getting a major haul back. At least this way it jump starts your rebuild.

I think he might get dealt before the season starts. A strong assurance from Russ is necessary for them to keep him around until season's end, and that still might not be enough.

You guys said it yesterday...the Thunder have morphed into the ultimate "what if..?" team. 
mean.gif
It all starts with the Harden trade and concludes with 3-1 debacle in the WCF. Man.

Last edited:
The main difference is that a. Miami hadn't just taken lebrons ***** in the ECF after choking a 3 1 lead and b. Miami was coming off b2b finals appearance. Funny that cats, [@=/u/117895/lakersman3000]@lakersman3000[/@] NOW dont have a problem with super teams despite the differences. I rooted against Miami and will def root against GS
im over it . desensitized to super teams forming. this is the new nba . got to deal with it. its cheesy as hell. i already said that but mad . naw. it wouldnt surprise me to see this team choke even with kd . funny things like that happen sometimes. 
GS was already formed tho...

Dudes trippin... Bosh at Toronto was a STUD. He damn near averaged 30 and 10 in his prime.

Skimming through the NBA and actin like they really know this ****...
mean.gif
30 points ? 

nah, you tripping son

he averaged 22-24 points a game between 05-09, with 24 being his highest average

Last edited:

Skimming through the NBA and actin like they really know this ****... :smh:

Phenomenal offensive talent and stat stuffer. You willing to be as ecstatic about love on minny too, right?

Back
Top Bottom