2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Guy, you are not understanding.  The CELTICS own the NETS picks for the next 2 years.  Trade Westbrook to the CELTICS for the NETS next two first round picks plus whatever assets the Celtics are willing to give up.  More than likely the CELTICS are going to be in a better position that OKC in the next couple of years.

got it. Still a gamble. Ainge gotta be certain he could keep Russ. Just don't see Russ signing with them

He's a Laker next year. Secret handshake has already been made. Lakers keep the squad in take and get Russ for free once the year is up.

**Disclaimer: Not a Lakers fan

got it. Still a gamble. Ainge gotta be certain he could keep Russ. Just don't see Russ signing with them

He's a Laker next year. Secret handshake has already been made. Lakers keep the squad in take and get Russ for free once the year is up.

i dont like russ but at this point beggars cant be choosers. seeing who we signed with all that cap spaces. ill take anybody. 

Agreed.  I am assuming a trade for that many picks would have to be accompanied by assurance that Westbrook will sign an extension like when Love was traded to Cleveland.

Guy, you are not understanding.  The CELTICS own the NETS picks for the next 2 years.  Trade Westbrook to the CELTICS for the NETS next two first round picks plus whatever assets the Celtics are willing to give up.  More than likely the CELTICS are going to be in a better position that OKC in the next couple of years.

Plus If the Celtics trade for Russ okc will ask for Thomas .

i dont like russ but at this point beggars cant be choosers. seeing who we signed with all that cap spaces. ill take anybody. 

Would be a cheap way to win if you guys get Russ. Can't do it with Ingram/Randle/Mozgov so they wanna build a better team :smh:

Would be a cheap way to win if you guys get Russ. Can't do it with Ingram/Randle/Mozgov so they wanna build a better team
mean.gif
we wouldnt win ish tho. 

yeah cause bosh was irrelevant as well. lebron did it all on his own. not to mention the fact that wade was still in his prime for the first title or so and was one of the best players in the world still.
. yeah sorry i dont buy that. as we know teams win championships not players. both were cheap but i aint even tripping. i agree to disagree. im over the hating on super teams. do i like it ? nah but it is what it is.  

Come on man, Bosh is just a good player. He aint no superstar. The man averaged 12 and 7 in the playoffs during the 2nd championship. 12 and 7. He had ZERO points in game 7 against the Spurs. ZERO. Bosh was just a piece to Lebron's voyage.

Lebron is the reason why Miami won 2 rings. If he doesn't happen, none of it does.

We really going to compare Wade/Bosh to Green/Klay/Steph??

I can't imagine the slander Lebron would get joining a team that won a ring just two seasons ago, and barely missed this year, because of him. Wow. It would have been epic.

Damn Seth curry only got $6 mil for 2 years
Mavs got a steal tbh

not sure why the love for Seth though. Because he played well for the final 2 weeks of the season? The final two weeks.

Basketball isn't being played at that time, especially when you're the kings. Thats just pick up basketball.

I never ever imagined he would be in the league at all. Dude was awful at Duke. Brought luster off that name

KD going to the warriros is so weak. not mad at him for leaving but i hope he fails to win a title..somehow.

realistically what team would russ want to play for? lakers or knicks...neither franchise is getting close to a title in the next 5 years.

Tristan Thompson is a true warrior, out here busting his as playing 6:30am games to get Team Canada into the olympics while Wiggins and Stauskas shamefully sit at home.

Plus If the Celtics trade for Russ okc will ask for Thomas .

and the problem?

IT is a guy you can trade man. I know you probably love him, but he played out his mind. There's a reason why he;s bounced around in just 5 seasons. He;s that girl you don't want to commit long term to for various reasons.

Come on man, Bosh is just a good player. He aint no superstar. The man averaged 12 and 7 in the playoffs during the 2nd championship. 12 and 7. He had ZERO points in game 7 against the Spurs. ZERO. Bosh was just a piece to Lebron's voyage.

Lebron is the reason why Miami won 2 rings. If he doesn't happen, none of it does.

We really going to compare Wade/Bosh to Green/Klay/Steph??

I can't imagine the slander Lebron would get joining a team that won a ring just two seasons ago, and barely missed this year, because of him. Wow. It would have been epic.
you right that curry dray and klay> wade and bosh 

you really underrating bosh though. numbers arent everything. 

Damn Seth curry only got $6 mil for 2 years
Mavs got a steal tbh

not sure why the love for Seth though. Because he played well for the final 2 weeks of the season? The final two weeks.

Basketball isn't being played at that time, especially when you're the kings. Thats just pick up basketball.

I never ever imagined he would be in the league at all. Dude was awful at Duke. Brought luster off that name
He's a decent backup for that price in today's market
Good shooter too

Pre LeBron Bosh was Antawn Jamison/ Shareed Rahim, looting in a riot type putting up empty numbers unable to get you further than thr 1st rd

lakers better not do what the knicks for melo when he wanted to come home. they should wait it out and then sign him. no need to be giving away talent and picks when he is coming home

Back
Top Bottom