2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

At the end of the day KD did what was best for him. I respect him for that ( always have, just seems like a humble dude). People can call him a coward, weak, lazy, a h*o, and a b***h all they want, but he and the warriors are gonna thrive at the end of the day. 

Sounding like lebron's parade speech :lol:

:rofl: This is straight up comedy. Dude is really in his feelings. 

I think he is really upset that whoever was leaking him info about Durant to the Lakers from Durants camp, had him all the way to the left. And puts his resume of 20 years into question.

irrelevant. anyone who didnt mind lebron doing it but hating on kd doing it is ridiculous and a hypocrite. 

you can hate both guys for doing it, but you can also see the difference between the two though.

Arguably, the Warriors will/can win another ring without him. Miami wasn't going to win a ring without Lebron.

KD jumped on that bandwagon. Lebron created that bandwagon.

simple as that.

I think he is really upset that whoever was leaking him info about Durant to the Lakers from Durants camp, had him all the way to the left. And puts his resume of 20 years into question.

forgot about that. I remember watching that and thinking "uh oh, the Lakers are back?"

He seemed pretty confident.

you can hate both guys for doing it, but you can also see the difference between the two though.

Arguably, the Warriors will/can win another ring without him. Miami wasn't going to win a ring without Lebron.

simple as that.
irrelevant. same ish just a different way to spin it . both were very cheap ways to win titles. it is what it is though. i aint even mad anymore. this is the new nba . lebron started this ish. 

Last edited:
just heard cavs/lebron are working on terms of a deal :nerd:
unless riley gives him a 5yr max deal, he's gone

lance back in indy could actually work. still have hope for him being a good role player :lol:

Last edited:
How do the OKC fans feel about all of this? I wasn't on enough yesterday to see the responses.

Do you trust Presti to rebuild another elite squad?

simple as that.
irrelevant. same ish just a different way to spin it . both were very cheap ways to win titles. it is what it is though. i aint even mad anymore. this is the new nba . lebron started this ish. 

Waaaaahh they formed a super team. Like Bum teams without multiple stars win championships. **** are ya'll even saying.

Lance played well last season for LAC and MEM, would like to see him go back to Indy. They would have a fun team at the very least to watch

Last edited:
Waaaaahh they formed a super team. Like Bum teams without multiple stars win championships. **** are ya'll even saying.
exactly. i aint even mad . it is what it is.  

its funny everyone hates sas yet yall pay attention and listen to him. makes zero sense. 

Last edited:
At the end of the day...its not that srs

KD made the decision he WANTED to as a man. I think we can all relate to that no matter what career path we have taken. Nothing else needs to be discussed.

Warriors should just match x do a little better if the Cavs try to get West
Green can't play center for 30+ minutes, even West can out rebound him

get some bigs warriors, cmon

Ainge is an idiot if he trades Thomas for Westbrook, trade smart, sully, those 3408324043 draft picks you have , not Thomas

it is relevant though. I'm going to go here and win a ring with my boys and do it together, or i'm going to jump on the established champs and pretend I was the reason they have another ring? At this point, KD is like help. He's the dude who came in to cut the beautiful lawn of a big estate, but going to act like he's the one that made the estate

Hate both guys, yes, but you can't pretend it isn't a completely different circumstances. Forget the fact that Cleveland was NEVER going to win pre-Miami, and KD was 48 minutes away. Hell, 12 minutes away, from beating the team he now feels so apart of.

roll.gif
just finished the SAS rant.

cryin' at the AI conversation
That knicks rant was hilarious. 

Cleveland wouldn't offer him more money, no? I don't think West is interested in money at this point, he has like 1 year left in his body

which is why i said he wouldn't stay in SA. They aint winning a ring. So by him staying there would mean he just gave up money for no good reason.

He has to chase the ring at this point. No going back

Back
Top Bottom