2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Their first round pick can potentially be an Ezeli replacement. He's a house and can stretch the floor a bit.

roll.gif
This is straight up comedy. Dude is really in his feelings. 

EXTREMELY

Excuses man. They had two more opportunities to put them to bed and they **** the bed. Using him missing game 5 is ludicrous. That was one game.

And then to use the he had one week off between games excuse?

View media item 2091709

I would say its no excuse, but it was a pivotal turning point in the series. Anyone who doesnt feel that way imo are either lebron lovers or gs haters.

For sure I think Barbosa takes the minimum, him and Steve been through too much and plus he gets burn, so he's straight, Mo Buckets tho.....

Mo Speights loves playing for the Warriors more than life itself...there's no way he leaves. So they'll still have Barbosa, Livingston, somebody like Jared Dudley, Speights, Damian Jones and probably Varejao.

on 81 shots though. His damns given meter was already on E, now
Russ going to average 34, 10, 8, 6 turnovers on 38% fg and 29% from 3.
I don't see 8 assists on this team, not just from him but period LoL. Russ to KD and Russ to Ibaka were 2 of the top maybe 4 assist/scorer combos over the last few seasons.

on 81 shots though. His damns given meter was already on E, now
I don't see 8 assists on this team, not just from him but period LoL. Russ to KD and Russ to Ibaka were 2 of the top maybe 4 assist/scorer combos over the last few seasons.

is waiters staying? I think he gets a few from him.

For sure I think Barbosa takes the minimum, him and Steve been through too much and plus he gets burn, so he's straight, Mo Buckets tho.....
Mo Speights loves playing for the Warriors more than life itself...there's no way he leaves. So they'll still have Barbosa, Livingston, somebody like Jared Dudley, Speights, Damian Jones and probably Varejao.
dudley already got his deal iirc

signed 3 /30 with the suns

i wanna see a comment from wb. how does he feel about this. Oh and also Ja rule. wheres JA?

steph shot like ****
bad time for an mvp not to show up and get outplayed by kyrie

Kyrie been giving Curry buckets though. He has the best handles in the NBA, Curry ankles can't hold Kyrie.

Cavs & Kyrie knew that, which is why they set off the screen to switch off defenders on that last play.

Back
Top Bottom