2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I would say its no excuse, but it was a pivotal turning point in the series. Anyone who doesnt feel that way imo are either lebron lovers or gs haters.

Two more opportunities to win, and they blew it.

I dont do the shoulda, coulda, woulda thing.

Anyone who doesn't feel that way is an extreme Lebron hater.

Lebron left to play with certain people and so did KD. The circumstances surrounding which team was worse or better when they left doesn't matter. They did the same thing. Peoople still wanna give Lebron a pass for that.

OKC shot themselves in the *** by being so cheap. They should have never let harden and others leave.
I find it disingenuous that what KD did is somehow worse than what LeBron did.

KD almost beat da GSW, up 3-1...and da GSW are a 73-9 team before he got there...

I rather Ray Allen come out of retirement and play for Dubs.

Reggie Miller might as well put the mic down and throw on the 31 on the Dubs to poke fun at Curry's 30.

Hell Jesus should throw on 34 and KD has 35, Klay could change to 32 and Dray goes to 33. :lol:

Dion is likely gone bruhs, either Philly or Sacramentos it looks like but Presti I heard didn't even mention him in the last interview

View media item 2091732
wade.jpg

Last edited:
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt · 28m28 minutes ago
@DwyaneWade has cancelled his meeting with the Bucks scheduled for Wednesday, per source. FWIW.

Well, we see this coming anyways

Chris Haynes ‏@ChrisBHaynes · 31m31 minutes ago
Free agent guard Gerald Henderson reaches agreement with Sixers on two-year, $18 million pact, league sources inform @clevelanddotcom.

With all this TV Scratch, how much do y'all think MJ in his prime would've gotten per year under the new CBA/Revenue Sharing

Back
Top Bottom