2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

:lol: Cavs ain't ******* with this squad. They need to worry about their own conference first.

LOL yea, just like the Cavs weren't ********* to last season Warriors squad, LMAOOOOOOO!!
and worry about the their own conference? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

NOW THAT ONE IS FUNNY

They lost 7 in a row to last year's Warriors. :stoneface: Your boy LeRat had to cry to the league to get Green suspended.

Green playing Game 5 = Back2Back Championships. #facts

Why do you post so many laughing emojis and "LMAOOOO" are you really laughing?

Last edited:
Real talk though, Boston and LA are the only two teams that would trade for him and offer just compensation.

True, but the assets LA has are supposedly foundational soon to be superstars D'Angelo, Clarkson, and Randle, assuming Engram is kept. But even then, why in the world would Westbrook even think about re-signing there when those young pieces would be gone??
If Westbrook goes there think they would be win now mode , going after big free agents n trades for established vets ...don't think he goes there to be involved in a rebuild, basically Lakers n OKC will trade situations

laugh.gif
Cavs ain't ******* with this squad. They need to worry about their own conference first.

LOL yea, just like the Cavs weren't ********* to last season Warriors squad, LMAOOOOOOO!!
and worry about the their own conference? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif

NOW THAT ONE IS FUNNY
They lost 7 in a row to last year's Warriors.
indifferent.gif
Your boy LeRat had to cry to the league to get Green suspended.

green played in game 6 and 7 and they still lost

:lol: Cavs ain't ******* with this squad. They need to worry about their own conference first.

and worry about the their own conference? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl:

NOW THAT ONE IS FUNNY

They lost 7 in a row to last year's Warriors. :stoneface: Your boy LeRat had to cry to the league to get Green suspended.

Momentum was in GSW favor, they just won 1 on the road. Going back home court to close it out, you don't think they would've won? :lol:

datznasty datznasty I was wondering about you yesterday....

I have no clue where to look, assuming you wrote something, but did you type up anything here in the thread about your feelings on KD's move to GS? I'd love to read it over...

uh no, curry was being locked up then too. he didn't get finals mvp, that says something about the defense one him again.
the only reason the warriors won then was because 2 stars, Kyrie and Love were injured and not playing. SO that "except for the year the warriors won" is void

"Thats why they play the games."

People really don't appreciate bench depth. Golden State is giving up a lot to get Durant. I'm not saying I wouldn't do the same. I'm saying it might not be as easy as people are forecasting..

Except for the year the Warriors won right?

uh no, curry was being locked up then too. he didn't get finals mvp, that says something about the defense one him again.
the only reason the warriors won then was because 2 stars, Kyrie and Love were injured and not playing. SO that "except for the year the warriors won" is void

Your boy Love is irrelevant :lol: Other then the first quarter and last play of Game 7. He's a nobody.

It's hard to imagine gsw having a top 10 defence without Bogut. Also, who will collect the rebounds and defend the paint?

We've seen how much they suffered when Bogut went out last year.
Did Miami not win 2 titles with Chris Bosh & his 7 rebounds per game at the 5?

LeBron led them in rebounds in one of those title runs. I mean cmon.

It's a weakness sure. But the mismatches they're gonna create at the other end far outweigh how many offensive rebounds they'll give up.

Golden State runs a million curls & pindowns each game.

How are you possibly gonna switch everything now & keep a capable defender on Durant? Or Steph? Or Klay?

Last edited:
People really don't appreciate bench depth. Golden State is giving up a lot to get Durant. I'm not saying I wouldn't do the same. I'm saying it might not be as easy as people are forecasting..

What happened to the people saying a big bench is a meh idea in the playoffs?

laugh.gif
Cavs ain't ******* with this squad. They need to worry about their own conference first.

and worry about the their own conference? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif

NOW THAT ONE IS FUNNY

They lost 7 in a row to last year's Warriors.
indifferent.gif
Your boy LeRat had to cry to the league to get Green suspended.

Momentum was in GSW favor, they just won 1 on the road. Going back home court to close it out, you don't think they would've won?
laugh.gif
I can't predict anything. Who knows what would of happened if green plays. Even if he didn't play in game 5, the point still stands that he played in game 6 and 7 and they still lost.

Who did they give up?

Injury prone Bogut that was just replaced by Zaza? Harrison no shot Barnes who was just replaced by Durant?

I'm starting to think y'all typing just to type.

datznasty datznasty I was wondering about you yesterday....

I have no clue where to look, assuming you wrote something, but did you type up anything here in the thread about your feelings on KD's move to GS? I'd love to read it over...
Nah man, right now at work is the first time I have been on a computer since. I can. I can be realistic (might squeak out a bottom playoff seed with Russ/Adams/Dipo, have to trade Russ if he isn't going to resign and see if you can get a list of teams he would resign with to greater increase his value but you're going to lose that trade regardless), hateriffic (at least when LeBron did the decision we got to look into his eyes rather than the ***** boy move of having your publicist write a letter for you), IDK whatever tone. Ultimately, whatever. Now I'm glad I got out of my season ticket at ovetr $3,000 a season because those prices are about to PLUMMET. Russ/Vic/Kyle/Ersan/Adams :x And our (lack of) shooting. OMG!

Who did they give up?

Injury prone Bogut that was just replaced by Zaza? Harrison no shot Barnes who was just replaced by Durant?

Coming from the person that thinks Zaza is an enforcer and a rim protector.

This is hilarious

Who did they give up?

Yeah...cause the series didn't change when Bogut went down. It's your opinion. I think they gave up some significant contributors to a 73 win season. You were a minute away from going back to back. It might be more difficult than people are making it out to be. Someone has to board. Someone has to defend. There's only one basketball. People need shots to get into a rhythm. We will see.

Players and their agents are hitting up the Warriors begging to sign them for the minimum to be apart of that team and the only notable bench player I could think of them actually losing is Ezeli....who provided nothing to them in the Finals.

God damn the hate is just spewing through the veins of so many people in here. Just trying to throw anything out there that could make the Warriors sound bad.

You can say players and agents are hitting them up to sign for the minimum but who are these players exactly?

Who did they give up?

Coming from the person that thinks Zaza is an enforcer and a rim protector.

This is hilarious

Coming from the person? Man what the hell you talking about? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom