2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Man hope something like this doesnt happen with giannis and jabari. Gonna be tough for thunder fans if you go from up 3-1 in wcf to losing one star and then next year maybe losing the other then they wont have **** but an ant eater who thinks he can dance. :smh: Small markets gotta stick together.

Giannis is a restricted free agent. I'm not too sure about Jabari though. I think the Bucks will be ok.

Lebron left to play with certain people and so did KD. The circumstances surrounding which team was worse or better when they left doesn't matter. They did the same thing. Peoople still wanna give Lebron a pass for that.

yup

its ridiculous

now we grading shadiness ?

i murder someone today but im a good guy now because you murdered two people tomorrow?

View media item 2088783

GMs have been grossly overpaying players forever. The numbers are just higher because the cap is higher. Ten years ago, the cap was $53 million. It's $94 million this year. And, they have to hit a higher salary floor than in the past.

No ****. Problem is, today's world where money is drying up for most people and they see this huge step increase in NBA salary, it highlights the disconnect. Then you have guys running around building teams. Factor in soft play. Someone mentioned something similar but today's NBA is similar to current pop culture rich and soft.

Curry is only making 12 mil on his contract...are they realistically going to be able to give Steph the raise he deserves while keeping Klay/Draymond/KD on the books as well?

Straight trollin'

Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green.
Then roll out a lineup of
Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.
— Jeff Stotts (@RotowireATC) July 4, 2016
roll.gif

Dirk is my favorite athlete ever but if it was worth 30 million over 3 years to make the playoffs vs being on one of the worst teams in the NBA that's his business.

Cuban robbed Dirk of his window to compete for chips post 2011 but financially Dirk is grown and made his own decision.

Dirk doesn't care about money like that.

No ****. Problem is, today's world where money is drying up for most people and they see this huge step increase in NBA salary, it highlights the disconnect. Then you have guys running around building teams. Factor in soft play. Someone mentioned something similar but today's NBA is similar to current pop culture rich and soft.

Now you're just trolling

Back
Top Bottom