2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

So when it's all said and done.

Let's say KD has 3 rings and 1 finals mvp and is considered one of the greatest scorer of all time.

Is OKC retiring his jersey for giving them 1 mvp, 7 all star, rookie of the year, 4 scoring champ AND the best run they ever had to ger a ring.

That's if the team stays in okc :lol:

The Sonics will definitely retire his jersey in 2030

It's crazy how people want you to stay put and waste your life and hope for your team to get better. These players owe nothing to the teams they're on. 

Last edited:
OKC folks are livid
roll.gif

See this the **** that make me glad when dudes leave fans acting like these dudes owe them anything when they really don't.

@ESPNSteinLine: The Knicks are about to strike a deal with Brandon Jennings, according to league sources
1/$5M

Love this pickup. He has his flaws but a short term deal for next to nothing is great.
Oh it's only 1 year for 5 mil? Then yeah sure he can be an inefficient chucker off the bench for us.

Not like we have much to lose 
laugh.gif
 I'm acting like we're a contender or something talmbout "Ehhhh idk" 
roll.gif

So when it's all said and done.

Let's say KD has 3 rings and 1 finals mvp and is considered one of the greatest scorer of all time.

Is OKC retiring his jersey for giving them 1 mvp, 7 all star, rookie of the year, 4 scoring champ AND the best run they ever had to ger a ring.

That's if the team stays in okc :lol:

The Sonics will definitely retire his jersey in 2030

:lol:

Russ leaves.

team falls off to sixers level, gets moved back to Seattle in 5 years.

thank god i'm not attached to sports like that. must be bad when you live in a city where the sport teams is the only thing going for that area :lol:
end of the day, you got to realize that the owners/players do what's best for them and just enjoy the product

Pau likes the post and So do Lamarcus. Both weak defensively

gonna be such a weak front court defensively

pau is the worst on defense

duncan will probably fall apart

rip spurs

i doubt pau cares about winning all about the money. he got two rings already anyways

now all they need is to sign baron davis to back up tony parker

This is why I don't buy jerseys until a player has retired. You never know what can happen in their career.

*looks at my Melo Nuggets jersey*

Burning jerseys and t shirts. Fine.

Showing up and making videos on this man's property? Not fine.
lol they really treating this ish like it's slavery... we gave you this and that, so you HAVE to stay with us. KD don't owe u idiots anything. funny how on the 4th of july of all places these okc fans out here actin like he shouldn't be free to choose wherever the hell he wants to go without being chastised for it.

I hope Russ extends in OKC. I think he can still lead that team, yeah they lost KD, which is a huge loss, but maybe there is a diamond in the rough that can help him out because I honestly don't want to see a tear down and rebuild for OKC, I got respeck for that city. Word to Allibaster

View media item 2091007

Won't happen. The man is 86.7% gonna be a laker

Back
Top Bottom