2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I said it many many pages ago, this move doesn't happen if Seattle still had a team. In fact, I think FAs would've went to Seattle.

No state income tax, baby! Also, Seattle is completely different from what it was in 2008. It'd be a very attractive destination for FAs.

Giannis is a restricted free agent. I'm not too sure about Jabari though. I think the Bucks will be ok.

You are right now. Reports are were about to give ga thec5 year max extension and jabari the 4 when hes eligible. I was talking more down the road when those contracts are up. Both seem pretty level headed tho so Im sure w will be fine like you said.

Straight trollin'

Hear me out. Mavs sign Seth Curry, Jason Thompson, & Gerald Green.
Then roll out a lineup of
Curry, Thompson, Green, Barnes, & Bogut.
— Jeff Stotts (@RotowireATC) July 4, 2016
roll.gif

Curry is only making 12 mil on his contract...are they realistically going to be able to give Steph the raise he deserves while keeping Klay/Draymond/KD on the books as well?
Yea you can overpay to keep your own players, just depends if the owner wants to pay the tax or not

Bubba Sparxx more lost over here than all those years without Timbo. That mouth went super dry real quick (pause), bet you he couldn't spit right now if his life depended on it.

he kept it respectful though. Gotta give him credit. I can't say i would have been as nice.But then again,she made very excellent points.

So when it's all said and done.

Let's say KD has 3 rings and 1 finals mvp and is considered one of the greatest scorer of all time.

Is OKC retiring his jersey for giving them 1 mvp, 7 all star, rookie of the year, 4 scoring champ AND the best run they ever had to ger a ring.

That's if the team stays in okc :lol:

I hope Russ extends in OKC. I think he can still lead that team, yeah they lost KD, which is a huge loss, but maybe there is a diamond in the rough that can help him out because I honestly don't want to see a tear down and rebuild for OKC, I got respeck for that city. Word to Allibaster

View media item 2091007

Reactions: OTG
I hope Russ extends in OKC. I think he can still lead that team, yeah they lost KD, which is a huge loss, but maybe there is a diamond in the rough that can help him out because I honestly don't want to see a tear down and rebuild for OKC, I got respeck for that city. Word to Allibaster
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom