2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

[thread="650415"]If KD was a real one, he'd link up with the BasedGod as soon as he touches down in Oakland. Troll level would be off the charts.[/thread]

Link up with a d-level rapper that's been saying **** you for years? For what? :lol:

At this point, just let CP3, Melo, Wade, and Lebron all team up together to take on this new Warriors squad.

Or... Russ and Lebron to NYK.

why not just donate the stuff to charity..

i'll never get burning or throwing away stuff

Right?
a9cd8ee45a7af56bd82d08fffb2beb60_crop_exact.png

Yooooooo I feel tremendously bad for Dirk. All those pay cuts so Mavs can be competitive only for Mavs to miss out on free agents. And now HB is going to get paid more than him.

I'd be piiiiiiiiisssssseeeeeeed

In what world is that right?!?

I do too. Seems like a legit nice dude that I would invite to the crib and talk about everything besides hoops. I want him to finish proper

i know some kids that would be real happy to get some ball shoes :smh:

no need to burn your ****, just give it away.

all of that for a few likes and a couple of share |I

I hope Russ extends in OKC. I think he can still lead that team, yeah they lost KD, which is a huge loss, but maybe there is a diamond in the rough that can help him out because I honestly don't want to see a tear down and rebuild for OKC, I got respeck for that city. Word to Allibaster

View media item 2091007

Won't happen. The man is 86.7% gonna be a laker
I mean if he wants to continue to waste his career but just in LA, sure :lol:

Last edited:

Bruh couldn't even wait to finish his chicken :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Corncob headass :lol:

Dude looking like Jim Harbaugh

jimmy_spit.gif

"Happy 4th of July everybody" at the end :rofl:

Last edited:
Yooooooo I feel tremendously bad for Dirk. All those pay cuts so Mavs can be competitive only for Mavs to miss out on free agents. And now HB is going to get paid more than him.

I'd be piiiiiiiiisssssseeeeeeed

In what world is that right?!?

In a world where money isn't that important to him?

If Dirk Nowitzki is happy with his bank account why do you give a ****?

Back
Top Bottom