2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

The shocking thing to me about all this jersey burning is that so many people bought those trash navy/white jerseys.

Is @a-friend  ok?

First the Warriors took his title away and then they took his superstar 
mean.gif

I get the "outrage", I guess, but what does the burning of the jerseys even do, like is KD supposed to see the burning of the jerseys and shoes (which someone purchased btw) and be like "oh no, people are people are mad at me" he doesn't give a ****, he gets free authentic jerseys and shoes by the way, so why even waste time

Your an idiot for

1. Buying a KD Celtics jersey
2. Then burning it

You just disclosed all skeletons in the closet with that I've

Weak AF

Sports, bruh.

I felt it going this direction in the last day or so, and I still can't wrap my head around it. Dis tew much chaos for my mind.

I ******* hate the fact that Joe Lightyears Lacob wins in all this. I hate that more than anything else.
Yeah, that guy can kick rocks.

His "genius" didn't make this happen, Draymond recruiting and Durant wanting an easier path to a championship did this. 

You Have to be a real lame to buy another mans jersey to only burn it when he pisses you off. Some fans act like females,

9 years, 4 time scoring champ, 1 mvp, had some great runs in the playoffs.

team had 2 of the top 5 players in the league for multiple years.

didn't work out.

Owes them Nothing.

Kobe about to come back and take that MLE with CLE to ring chase,

no reason for OKC to be upset about KD leaving in free agency.

but basketball world can be upset about where he chose to go.

**** Kd

Last edited:
Dudes really out here feeling sorry for Dirk like he's homeless or struggling . Dude has a really ring. Live a more privileged life then all y'all dudes feeling sorry for him . Foh with that. Dirk is made

KD put those grand theft auto cheat codes in. Dude wants a ring bad... I don't see this working out. One of the big 4 is gonna get injured and the team won't be deep enough to win..

Last edited:
I could take this discussion to a whole nother level lol but I don't wanna ruin people's holiday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom