2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

giphy.gif

dude should clean up the dishes instead of trying to burn his saltiness away

Stephen A is going off on Facebook Live :rofl:

Said "he jumped on the gravy train. The bandwagon"

"Riding the golden state coat tails"

:wow:

OKC fans all in their feels :lol: Burning jerseys, acting like scorned side pieces. Deal with it, KD owes that town nothing.

Curry is only making 12 mil on his contract...are they realistically going to be able to give Steph the raise he deserves while keeping Klay/Draymond/KD on the books as well?
Klay & Dray are the only contracts on the books next offseason. They combine for 34 mil.

Cap is gonna be about 110 mil. Even with Steph's & Iguodala's cap holds, keeping the big 4 together won't be an issue at all.

The new TV money changed everything.

I legit feel bad for the OKC fans on NT. Cool dudes to say the least. I was thrilled Lebby left Cleveland not because I liked Lebby but because I was glad Animal Thug took an L when we all told him that Lebby might leave. I don't have the same sentiment other than I'm proud KD completed the heel turn. I think KD will struggle when random fans hate on him. I don't think he's mentally tough but we will see.

For sure thought KD would stay another year and let westbrook play the bad guy role as he would leave first. OKC in rebuild mode?? Or just let westbrook go MVP by himself?? Won't get you too far tho

Back
Top Bottom