2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

I don't see this GS squad staying healthy. STEPH and KD will mad a lot of games because of injuries.

if i am lacob, i'm telling them to pull out of the olympics. aint no need to risk injuries and zika :x

Not to forget his glorious wife
pimp.gif
,Dirk won where it counts

I ain't know he had a sistah. Go 'head Dirk. Getting his Robert De Niro on.
You aint know

Y'all dudes are funny with these extremes. :lol:

Nobody is acting like Dirk is struggling. The point is when you have the chance to cash in you take it. Mark Cuban been spending money on Wes Matthews, Parsons and other basic *** players.
dirk is made. dudes is set for life even after basketball. mark cuban will be taking care of him after his career is done with a great job in the organization. not like they havent tried or offered people contracts. nobody want to go to dallas, thats life oh well.

Last edited:
Terrible comparison. Very NobleKane like comparison

I think its an excellent comparison.

People forget that these NBA players are working jobs.

Yes, they travel and get paid a lot. But it's still a job.

KD owes absolutely nothing to OKC. KD would've been KD anywhwere.

All this talk and no one is mentioning how bad this was for the Clippers :lol: they're stuck in another first round exit and have no real future. At least all these other teams have something to build upon for later years.

Westbrook about to join GS next offseason, The NBA is just like wrestling. Super teams are lame.. I'm done watching NBA basketball.

I think its an excellent comparison.

People forget that these NBA players are working jobs.

Yes, they travel and get paid a lot. But it's still a job.

KD owes absolutely nothing to OKC. KD would've been KD anywhwere.

you gonna fault him for leaving the Philadelphia Enquirer for ESPN?

Thats asi-9, asi-10.........

All this talk and no one is mentioning how bad this was for the Clippers :lol: they're stuck in another first round exit and have no real future. At least all these other teams have something to build upon for later years.

if anything, this pushed them up a notch. they weren't winning a damn thing regardless

**And yes, I'm a Clippers fan

The longer this goes, the more likely it is he leaves to the Warriors IMO.

If the plan is to announce it on The Players Tribune...is it really to say you're staying with the same team you've been on for 9 years, and will most likely do it all over again next offseason? IDK.

There's plenty of whispers from people in the know that suggests he's leaning to the Warriors or seriously considering it.

Oklahoma wanting a 2nd meeting to get the last word in...ehh. Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence there.

I think sleeping on it and giving it some hours might be to wrap his head around the ramifications of his decision.

IDK just freestyling here. Right now this "feels" like those couple of days and hours before LBJ left Miami for Cleveland. It's kind of got that same vibe.
Well well well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had the vision bruh.

:lol: Got dudes saying he'll come back from retirement just to ring chase, as if he doesn't have 5 already.
I was being sarcastic. Ain't nobody worried about washedbe.

You do. Hence why you brought him up.

I've literally been in this thread since the announcement... you're literally the first and only person to bring Kobe up. :lol:

ironic isn't it? :lol:

Last edited:
Dirk wife looks that good? If i remember correctly, she was about a 5.19 out of 10. Perhaps I'm misjudging?

Back
Top Bottom