2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

CmimaK5VUAAh0Sz.jpg
laugh.gif

You do. Hence why you brought him up.

I've literally been in this thread since the announcement... you're literally the first and only person to bring Kobe up. :lol:

ironic isn't it? :lol:
Exactly ain't nobody worried about kobe. The only time he was brought up was when I joked about him ring chasing. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Exactly :lol: You brought him up! You're saying the same **** I'm saying. Enough.

donate it , give it away or trash it f it. no need to record it.  ....all that extra ish is for attention. i hate this social media generation. 

I despise social media. Nobody gives a damn about what you do expect for close friends.

I don't care you had avocado on your toast for breakfast this morning. Get out.

(Fist bumps)

i dont know why people give sas a voice. dude is annoying af, if nobody paid attention to him and enjoyed his nonsense he wouldnt be where he is at. everyone supposedly hates  him but they still watch first take or listen to what he has to say. idgaf what sas has to say bout anything. . 

OKC shot themselves in the *** by being so cheap. They should have never let harden and others leave.

He was the last of the Alpha Blood. Don't talk down on him like that.
An alpha rapist and chucked who couldn't win a ring without goat big man Shaq and Hof Pau Gasol.

5 Rings still.

Same way LeBron couldn't do it without a stack superstar squad homeboy.

Kobe would NEVER run to LeBron... better chance seeing LeBron crawling to Kobe.
You got the running and crawling switched.

Kobe ain't running anywhere with those legs.

people really doing some stupid reaching trying to compare KD changing teams to other professions. this isn't being recruited at the top tech firm to work on your dream.

this is like leaving McDonald's to work at taco bell. or better yet, this is like spraying e coli then leaving chipotle to work at Baja fresh. or something.

point is, all these metaphors are dumb.

what happened is a player left the second best team in the league to go play for the best team in the league, where he may not even be the best player.

Last edited:
i dont know why people give sas a voice. dude is annoying af, if nobody paid attention to him and enjoyed his nonsense he wouldnt be where he is at. everyone supposedly hates  him but they still watch first take or listen to what he has to say. idgaf what sas has to say bout anything. . 

The screaming part doesn't even annoy me

It's the reasoning behind why he chooses a winner from a conference finals....dude picked the Clippers two separate times to make the NBA Finals :lol:

Exactly :lol: You brought him up! You're saying the same **** I'm saying. Enough.
it was a joke [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. You're the one in here slurping on Kobe by responding to my joke when everyone else ignored it. Is kobe paying your bills??

He was the last of the Alpha Blood. Don't talk down on him like that.
An alpha rapist and chucked who couldn't win a ring without goat big man Shaq and Hof Pau Gasol.

5 Rings still.

Same way LeBron couldn't do it without a stack superstar squad homeboy.

Kobe would NEVER run to LeBron... better chance seeing LeBron crawling to Kobe.

He ain't running anywhere, especially to a LeBron or any super stacked team.

He stayed in one place, one team for 20 years and won! Let's see your favorite player do that.

In other news...Knicks got their backup point guard

Brandon Jennings to the Knicks for 5 million

Last edited:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] He has 5 rings though, 3 as Shaq's side kick and 2 with Pau Gasol.

Back
Top Bottom