2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

What happens if Kaly and Steph have a bad shooting year next year? I'm not sold on STEPH being a consistent superstar.

Consistent superstar is still in question, being a phenomenal shooter is set in stone

Last edited:
You got the running and crawling switched.

Kobe ain't running anywhere with those legs.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] He has 5 rings though, 3 as Shaq's side kick and 2 with Pau Gasol.
What does that have to do with my post? :rofl:
But Kobe was on a team where people wanted to go to.

I thought Kobe was the reason players were running away?
Later in his career? Definitely.

But when you're trying to recruit the likes of Dwight Howard, what do you expect?

Last edited:

apparently, you're just not allowed to despise doing dishes.

Sorry, some things require me to put my foot down.

We all have things we refuse to do.

Will forever be known as a coach who didn't win a championship with a 73-9 team while choking away a 3-1 lead and losing a game 7 at home.
giphy.gif

Rose
Lee
Melo
Porzingis
Noah
J Holiday
Brandon Jennings
Hermangomez (maybe)
Galloway (likely)
Derrick Williams (maybe)
No idea who the other 2 cats might be

I was just brining it up to show that Kobe wasn't just the ride or die through tough times with a team like some make him out to be to try to distinguish him from other superstars.
nobody is in anything. i dont believe in loyalty . its like unicorns or bigfoot to me . its a myth. 

Kerr gonna find a way to choke away a ring with a GSW team that has KD and the second coming of Michael Jordan Steph "best shooter ever" Curry.

damn, Kerr really broke the white board??!?!?! I guarantee he had an assistant cut it with a knife beforehand.

Meh... D12 ****** the Lakers over that year. Most thought he was this dominant big man eager to win. When actuality he just wanted the fame.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Hey whatever works for your marriage. Every relationship is different in some way.
Meh... D12 ****** the Lakers over that year. Most thought he was this dominant big man eager to win. When actuality he just wanted the fame.
i wasnt even mad at dwight over that. i never wanted him on the lakers to begin with. never liked him to begin with . 

Last edited:

I was just brining it up to show that Kobe wasn't just the ride or die through tough times with a team like some make him out to be to try to distinguish him from other superstars.
nobody is in anything. i dont believe in loyalty . its like unicorns or bigfoot to me . its a myth. 
I agree to an extent but in sports I do beleive the "loyalty" thing is overblown.

Gotta rinse the dishes first, otherwise you'll always be cleaning out the dishwasher

Gotta use the dishwasher to get the dishes legit clean

Try to use detergent without lemon. Got that tip from my realtor

Fire up the Trade Machine!

Told emphatically by league source there's no chance Russell Westbrook will do a renegotiation/extension of his contract (one yr remaining).
— David Aldridge (@daldridgetnt) July 4, 2016

Back
Top Bottom